Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I'M GETTING MARRIED (A Request Thread)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 23:15:57 )

@Kent:
Well if you're okay with me displaying them as decoration at my wedding then that's happening in 6 months so the deadline would be like 5 months? Which seems like way more time than you need anyway. If you're not comfortable with that I totally understand, I'll probably just keep them in my home in which case theres no real deadline haha ♡ Thank you! Sorry to worry you!

@Yandere:
I would love LOVE a chibi piece of us with our cats! I'd be happy to offer you a Zaz La?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 01:11:38 )
@cashew: What style would that be for?
If it's for the squishy style, I'd have to politely decline.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 01:13:41 )

@Yandere:
Oh, I quite like your Crayon Cheebs style so I was thinking that one?
I could also add some volts to supplement that offer?

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 01:35:31 )
@cashew: Yeah, I'm totally fine with that. X3 I hope they'll look okay printed out. O: I'll keep to my two weeks per piece schedule then. So I'll hopefully have Prince ready for you within a week~

Here's the sketch for Mona Lisa. Whatcha think? X3 I think I need another ref of her left side and back paws, not sure I was accurate with her coat pattern.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 03:41:14 )

@Kent:
Looks pretty good but I will say that Mona Lisa's underside is white while her back and sides are mostly calico with patches of orange and tabby , and her tail is that striped tabby pelt like it looks like you have sketched out! I'll try to find a better picture of her soon~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 04:50:42 )
@cashew: Hello! Maybe I can help!
Examples of my work: tumblr archive there's a whole variety of nonsense in there if you want to scroll |D or filtering by tags might help haha
I think instagram mostly has the same stuff except for maybe more of the traditional things like kitties
What kind of work I could do you you: either is cool :>
My preferred compensations: any of the things in this thread https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/9133

e

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 04:59:31 )

@eleven:
I would love art from you and I could definitely offer multiple items from your wanted link!
I'd be most interested in a piece of my cats and a piece of me and my fiancé if you're willing to do live references?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 05:26:07 )
@cashew: aw yay good to hear :3
and yes I'd be happy to do both

what style would you like for them? feel free to just link something you liked the look of haha
I guess broadly there's three categories: normal digital, the line-less vector digital pieces of the many cute things haha, and traditional inked

e

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 09:17:11 )

You and your fiancé are such a cute couple omg! >3<

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 12:47:02 )
@cashew: Sorry for the late reply.
I'd be alright with that. Send the trade and I'll get started. :>

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 06:23:40 )

@eleven:
Probably either of the digital styles is what I'd prefer for the two pieces!
I'm bad at offering though but maybe we can work out an offer together?
Do you sell art on here?

@Ruby:
Ahhhhh thank you so much! ♡ ♡ ♡

@Yandere:
Sending! Sorry for the delay.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 10:31:18 )
@cashew: digital works for me~
ah I do not unfortunately. |D I pretty much never open up art shops on sites haha

honestly you can just offer whatever you're comfortable with, you don't even have to tell me. just send it in a trade after you see them or something haha

e

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 22:38:28 )

@eleven:
I sent you a handful of things in a trade, hoping for a couple piece of my fiancé and I and maybe a kitty piece?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:49:59 )
@cashew: I've already started individual headshots of the kitties in the vector style haha. well I've done two and one to go.

I saw you wanted to print them for your house, so if they're not big enough to print well, then I can scale them up obviously since they're vectors

the couple piece will be fine too. I'll do that soon~ need stuff to draw haha

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 05:01:43 )

@eleven:
Awesome! I'm actually so excited to see it all!
The kitty headshots especially, my house needs some better decor x'D

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 02:51:08 )
@cashew: Here's the first completed piece! Let me know if you'd like anything changed. ; w;

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 05:59:10 )

@Kent: That looks AWESOME! If I could make one request, would you be able to lighten his gray spots a shade or two? They photograph darker than they are in person I think! But I seriously love the way he turned out!!! <333

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 15:29:04 )
@cashew: Sure thing! I should be able to manage that~ I’ll get to it asap. Glad you're happy with it. > w<

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 19:34:45 )
Alright. How's this shade of grey? X3

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:47:29 )

@Kent:
Perfect! I love it!
Edit: I've never seen him look so happy lmfao its so nice x'D
~Happy Pride Month~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.