Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:15:20 )
I remember logging into my favorite avi sites during college, like between classes while I was sitting on campus lol. Good times.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:25:05 )

I remember doing that too. Kind of miss it. Especially the being outside part loooool

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:27:05 )

I'm eager to see what they come up with for the Anniversary. Hopefully it's nothing too much like the camp event. I'd be good with something chill that just involves talking to earn points and that we don't have to do versus stuff. That was a hoooot mess, everyone trying to win the best camp team and also trying to save a cat. I saw the recolors of the Wildcat. Was disappoint there was no rainbow :<

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:29:27 )
I had different places to camp with my laptop on campus, depending on things like if I needed to eat or if I just needed a place to chill between classes.

I'd like a chill event as well. I don't mind posting for currency, but could do without the competition this time lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:32:22 )
I remember logging on to forums in study hall in 7th grade. Secretly :3

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:34:14 )

I used to log into Gaia during my digital art class...got in trouble once, while we were doing critiques of other peoples' works and I was supposed to be paying attention, then the teacher made me go up to the board and explain what I liked about the picture of whomever's art we were 'looking at'

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:35:40 )
I remember logging into Gaia in one of my computer classes because I was done with whatever I was doing lol. While most of the class went to Youtube, I went to Gaia. xD This was when Youtube was just getting started.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:41:11 )

This was like early 2000s. Like...2004/05? Before Gaia turned into a cesspool of snooby ass holes. Before the cash shop and the marketplace turned into a nightmare.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:41:55 )
The other day a friend came over and my sister and I were showing him old you tube videos. He’s younger than us

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:44:14 )

@Lina: Potter Puppet Palls, and Dr Tran are some funny ones if you want old.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:45:27 )
I still log into Gaia every once in a while. I never bought into the cash shop, but I did buy a hoodie from them once. Sucks because it shrunk in the wash like right away. </3

Youtube has some weird parts lol. I'll be watching some videos and sometimes it'll get into some weird stuff.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:48:19 )

Sadly I did buy into the Cash shop, but not like until a bit later when they were had an option to redeem certain gift cards for $. I'd get like a $20 gift card and get $20 with of GC. Then I'd buy some things. I did that a couple times not too long ago. Maybe 5 years ago or so? Could be longer then that, I have a bad sense of time XD. I will still go there casually and dress up my avatar with the crap-ton of stuff I have.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:54:07 )
That's not bad lol.
I pretty much go to dress up as well. Occasionally I'll feel like playing Lake Kindred if only to get some rigs for items. I keep what I like and sell what I don't so that I can get items I like in all the colours available. xDD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:57:11 )

Oh yeah I'll do Lake Kindred too. I'll open the rigs I get and have multiple versions of one thing. I *hate* how you have to own multiples of items to use more then one thing of that item. I mean unlike here, where you can get like 3 items from one thing to wear. That's just so greedy, knowing you'll try to get multiples of that same item so you can have the whole 'set' to wear. That's one thing I hate about Gaia. Also how INSANE the prices are at the MP. Like...holy crap. If you use gold or platinum, the prices are ridiculous. Prices being in the Trillions+ for one item...

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:59:13 )

hewwo y'all i just ate dinner at almost 10pm
    "orz

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:59:32 )

Aw man I remember potter puppet pals. Serious Throwback.

I think I maaaaybe got one of those gaia gift cards as a gift once? But I don’t think I ever spent any of my own money on it. I never did acquire a toooon of items either but I’m sure everything I have on there is old enough now it’s probably worth loads.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:01:22 )

wrt logging into avatar sites at school: we hung around the art office a lot and it had computers for us to use freely (a shocker) so i remember going on gaia on that hah

later in uni i brought my laptop to class to dick around on solia/lunae/etc.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:02:02 )

@moif: I still own stuff on Gaia from back when I first started. Like the items you got when they featured Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, and The Last Mimsy, and Spiderwick Chronicals. I have a MJ glove, and a Harry Potter robe lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:10:49 )

I totally remember them featuring the Last Mimsy omg I was around for that one.

Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:14:36 )

god i remember that too

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.