Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ❀ Spring Shack ❁

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 21:59:19 )

@Jolly: Thanks I'm going to go and get something now.
by the way in the event forum, there is a raffle thread. You should check it out. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 22:01:00 )
@totalanimefan:
Is that the art raffle one? I posted in one of those :D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 22:11:34 )
@Jolly: *waves* Hiya. Nice to meet ya.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 04:09:19 )
oof yeah ice is hella dangerous. I was in an accident once on am icy hill and that's pretty frightening.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:03:31 )
@wildfire:
Heyo! Ohh I love your avi colors. Very halloween :vanora_heart:

@Shark:
Oh geez, that sounds terrifying. I am actually really phobic of driving. Only recently I've been able to get myself to my job, but I still get really panicky. My bf spun out on ice about a week ago and hoof. man. i panicked into a little asthma attack.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:06:06 )
@Jolly: Thank you. I wasn't even thinking of Halloween, really, but you're right!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:09:41 )
@wildfire:
Just perfect for the timing then! Although anyone could rock the color scheme all year round and I'd have no complaints. orange is my favorite after all <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:12:59 )
@Jolly: It's one of my favorite colors as well. <3 ... don't meet too many people who's fave color is orange... why is that??

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:18:23 )
@Wildfire:
not sure! perhaps others just dont know whats good! lol
I dyed my hair orange once without even thinking about how it just ends up looking like ginger,
and boyyyyyy do elderly customers have something to say about that color

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:19:32 )
@Jolly: LOL! Oh that sounds amusing! I'd have to bleach my hair and then ... yeah... probably only end up with the same (ginger) results!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:21:10 )
@wildfire:
Yeah I bleached for it and of course its a nice, vibrant color at first. then it fades looking like a super natural ginger color lmao
WHICH I LOVE btw ginger hair is pretty. But when I was working a service desk job at the time, no one took me seriously~ xd

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:26:28 )
@Jolly: Yeah. You'd have to keep dying it to keep it vibrant, right?
They didn't take you seriously because your hair was orange or because it faded to ginger?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:30:16 )
@wildfire:
Yeah pretty much, you have to touch it up. But I let my hair fade for a long time cause I don't mind color fades.
Its cause I looked ginger. The place I worked at got a lot of really strange, stereotypical, arrogant old farts shopping.
Thank god I dont live/work there anymore! Now I do all sorts of colors and the customers I get here are like "WHERE CAN I GO DO THAT TOO" at like, 60 y/o

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 22:31:31 )
@Jolly: Well, I'm glad you're off at a better place then! And yeah - why not? Life is far too short to not have fun!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 01:10:01 )
@wildfire:
Yeah I love encouraging others to go do whatever they want. dye their hair, get that piercing ect
All in good fun :D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 13:56:30 )
@Jolly: ... wear mismatching socks... ;) Exactly. <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 17:28:51 )
@wildfire:
Sadly all my socks are black now :'D
I've worked in retail too long, most of them had a black sock color requirement in the past. I dont hear too much of it anymore but too lazy to buy socks

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 17:41:08 )
Awww, now that's no fun! Where's the tie-dye? The fluorescent green? the socks with little characters on them, and blocks of color?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 02:05:01 )
@wildfire:
I literally tore holes in all of my socks. I walk so much that I literally need socks made of steel
also sorry for vanishing. Life calls!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 06:51:05 )
Eep, I have vanished! Suddenly had to move across town with little notice. Slowly getting my life all organized again :'D
Then I can have time to chat on here again.
I also have another final next week on top of 40 hour work week so RIP I'll be dead for a little while longer
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.