Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Jigsaw Feedback

Voltie — They/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 01:36:48 )

@Priestess of Pie: Should be fixed now! Thanks again!

Artist — Frog bless Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 02:00:07 )

@Pathologic: You work so fast! Thank you!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 17:51:03 )

OOHH, I'm LOVING the new features!! I've been doing the 1,000 piece puzzles but I'm falling for the 500 piece one, less time invested but still challenging enough. And the clear board feature is so nice. Thank you!

AND I JUST NOTICED that the pieces outlines disappear (mostly) when they're placed!! SO GOOD. I'm addicted to these puzzles, no lie.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:17:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Pathologic: Omg, you’ve been working so hard on the jigsaw for us. I AM LOVING THE CLEAR FEATURE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
And I love how we have a 500 piece puzzle now. :’3 Keep up the good work, we appreciate all that you do for us!

Also, lmk if you need any of the event items. Not sure if you’ve had a chance to collect any yet, but I can send you some freebs~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — They/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:21:58 )

@Fizzgig:
@Tsundererra:
I'm glad you're enjoying the new features!!! I'm amazed people are doing the 1000 piece one at all, I'm very impressed Fizzgig.

I'm good on the event item front! I have 3 of each right now. Thanks Tsundererra!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:27:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Pathologic: The 1000 piece one is overkill for me, and I’m hoping the 500 one will be the one I do in place of the 250 one now.

I’m glad you working on all of these features isn’t holding you back from getting the items. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:29:59 )

@Pathologic: I've been doing them for the past week or so, one a day to cap out event currency.. and also for fun between house chores lol...
And I'll offer the same as Tsunderra! If you need any event stuff, I have oodles and oodles of extras and you deserve them for working so hard.

Voltie — They/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:32:11 )

@Tsundererra:
@Fizzgig:
I had honestly added the 1000 piece in as almost a joke since Lily wanted to do it, and I almost had it as just an easter egg, so I'm almost baffled that anyone is doing it or trying it at all. I personally don't have the patience for Jigsaw puzzles so I normally do Easy or Medium. That's amazing Fizzgig!

I have enough event items already but thank you both so much for the offer! I appreciate it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 18:53:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Fizzgig: Omg, you’re crazy for doing the 1000 piece puzzle on the daily! It took me 6 hours to complete one, and I nope’d out from there.

@Pathologic: Hahaha, I didn’t know it was put in as a joke, but it makes sense when you look at how the other difficulty levels go together... and then BOOM, 1000.
How much event currency does the 500 piece puzzle drop?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 19:07:02 )

@Tsundererra: 500 piece puzzle gives 1,000 currency!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/8 19:14:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Fizzgig: Ah, thanks for the info! And you work so fast! I’m like a third done with the puzzle. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/16 07:34:14 )
I'm not normal...

@Pathologic: thank you for your hard work!
I have nothing to suggest since it seems the list is on point.

But i do have a question. I just started playing since it finally loaded on my phone. Some of the pics seemed like they stopped loading? I went to play one and i had invisible pieces to put together along with the color art.
My question i guess is ...is that how its supposed to be? Or would it be an issue on my end?
Thank you once again.

I'm paranormal

Voltie — They/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/16 16:54:07 )

@spookyfangula: Oh no! That’s strange and not supposed to be happening. May I ask what phone you used that made this happen? There might be some sort of compatibility issue I didn’t catch. Thank you for letting me know!

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/16 19:54:32 )
I'm not normal...

@Pathologic: its an LG stylo 3

I'm paranormal

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/17 19:07:56 )

@Pathologic: hey there. When the event is over will the jigsaw icon be a different avatar?
The current version is Treat.
But even if she doesn’t change could we at least change her expression? She looks slightly upset and that’s not the expression that you want to use to draw someone into a game. She should be slightly happy.

Voltie — They/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/18 17:17:38 )

@spookyfangula: Thank you!

@Totalanimefan: We are going to have a designated Games page (name may change) in the navigation bar that will link to the games, so we won't be having a header icon like we did during the event. I don't know when this page will be made (Ghost will be designing it and making the assets and he's already got a lot on his plate) so I'm not entirely sure what it'll look like then. But yeah, we won't be using the Treat gif.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/18 22:13:29 )

@Pathologic: Thanks for letting me know. Games having its own tab will look nice.
I can't wait to see what Ghost draws up next.

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!
I'm buying your extra advent ticket! 500g each!

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2019/11/19 01:23:05 )
I'm not normal...

@Pathologic: i got full pics! Don't know which end but thank you! Lol.

I'm paranormal

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.

Don't want to see the ads? You can purchase a "TV Head" from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.