Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Wildfire's Art Shop [PWYW - open]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 19:16:07 )
@Amber Lynne: It can be a bit time-consuming, reading the descriptions and getting a feel for the characters in order to do art of an OC. It's definitely easier just doing an avatar or something else that is sitting in front of you - less thinking that way! ;) ... but it can be fun too!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:34:42 )

@Wildfire: That's fair, but I really do prefer OC over avi's, myuself.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:21:48 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh, I don't mind doing OCs, and yours are well fleshed out. I'm just telling you my experience hearing artists complain about OCs, and as an artist myself drawing OCs... but I'm sure you know that already^^

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:48:20 )

@Wildfire: I getcha~

So what are you up to tonight?

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 12:32:58 )
@Amber Lynne: I poofed! I cooked, I cleaned up, I did a couple of puzzles, I watched some TV (the dog helped) and that's about it, really. Today, I should do some work on one of my websites and hopefully do some writing, and take care of a couple random things. Sound like fun?

You?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 12:52:20 )

@Wildfire: I'm heading to bed soon (after a vid finishes rendering), then gonna upload that and probably do more art tomorrow.
Although... I really should see if I can get a friend to help me out with a serious deep clean of my apartment. Scrub the floors and whatnot.
Hmmmmm

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 12:59:51 )
@Amber Lynne: Ahhh... sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! I hope you get your stuff done and that you rest well in the meantime! <3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 13:21:20 )

@Wildfire: Eh, I have no life really, so it won't be a huge issue if I don't.
Plus this vid I'm currently finishing up isn't the one for today. It's next weeks. I'm a bit ahead of schedule for it, so even less of a hurry. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 13:22:48 )
Oh, well that's good, right? So now you have more time to do something else... a bigger project or something that you've put off...??

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 15:15:26 )

@Wildfire: I dunno. mebe? I'll figure that out later, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 16:40:53 )
@Amber Lynne: LOL! <3 I understand! Good luck figuring out whatever you're gonna figure out....??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:33:05 )
I'm playing with the new tablet and have added it to the examples of artwork available - if anyone is interested in getting art from me. I have also updated the first post with information and examples :3

Thanks for checking out my shop - and my most recent sketch! (the new tablet is fuuun!)

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:18:32 )
@Wildfire: Would you kindly draw my current avi both digitally and headshot? I'll happily give you all the volts i currently have which is 2,800

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:29:20 )
@Lopsided Oreo: I can probably put something quick together for you but it will be a few days simply because I will be out of town this weekend and preparing for that trip most of the day tomorrow (in reality). Please feel free to remind me next week?

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:32:39 )
@Wildfire: -insert Michelle Tanner gif- You got it dude!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:34:58 )
Awesome
*high fives*

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:36:57 )
@Wildfire: The other thing, you can definitely add the digital art of my avi to your thingy. Though I feel like you plan to do that as well lmao -high fives back-

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/14 12:42:59 )
@Lopsided Oreo: my "thingy"? ... the examples? lol.

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/14 13:37:16 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@Wildfire: yes, your thingies. lol
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/14 14:18:29 )
@Lopsided Oreo: lol... "examples".... I'm pretty sure that's the word you're looking for XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.