Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW - - - tomodachis

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:13:14 )

i'm still alive guys, just adjusting to new work schedule 😥 and been sick huhu

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:11:19 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:37:41 )
★
hang in there
remember to drink lots of water and get enough sleep!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:59:48 )
are you open?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:17:03 )
@VISU: Where have you been? <33 Did your job eat you?

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:08:50 )

@Amber Lynne: aaah thank you TT I keep going on and off sick..it's def the stress ahahah

@Hachi: thank you so much!! i'm always mindful to drink water but food..is another thing LOL

@ladykazumi: hello!!! technically I am, i'm just very busy : (( so i haven't gotten to do more artworks!!

@Taffy: TT yes my job did eat me..we have two store opening up in February, just opened 2 stores this month...
      i am now in charge of all our social media too ; - ; AND designing at the same time...death

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:09:41 )

@VISU: Tha is certainly no fun at all!
hopefully you're doing all right overall, though~

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:21:20 )

@Amber Lynne: i hope so too..i plan on schedule a dr's appt in the new year bc im sure my body needs a check up LMAO
      i'm probably leaving my job soon so then i can have more stable work hrs to draw!! excited

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:25:19 )
do you want me to wait to put in a request when you are not so busy ?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:27:35 )

@VISU: ohh drs appointment sounds like a good idea.
and less stress is always good, lol

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:40:53 )

@ladykazumi: you can just drop your request and i'll try to get to it!! (you don't really have to pay, only if you want too ^^)

i take payments AFTER i finish artworks : )

@Amber Lynne: right?? haha i need to buy all sorts of insurance for next year too..lol
      really this job gave me more problems than good experience

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 06:03:03 )

@VISU: That's... that just really sucks. DX
Are you getting another job, or just devoting to art instead?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 07:03:37 )
@VISU: could you draw any body or bodies form here my ocs do we put a price? idk

buying art selling things

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 07:17:34 )

@Amber Lynne: looking for a different job!! one with health benefits...so i can at least get PTO and stuff.
      im tired of working on holidays without having to sacrifice my other off days : ( legit it's always "you can take the holiday off and work your weekend instead or work your holiday" : /
      for $11/hr it's not worth it lol maybe if i was paid $20/hr

@ladykazumi: no price needed!! just pay whatever when i deliver a finished piece~ since i am so slow...

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 07:30:17 )

@VISU: Totally fair.
Here's hoping you find something better, and quick~<3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 20:15:26 )
★
@VISU: ASDFLKJ here's your reminder PLEASE EAT
I need to drink more water, tell me your secret... I've been thinking about getting one of those big water bottles that has timestamps on them to remind you how much you should have drank (?? drunk??) by a certain time

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 16:42:10 )

I’m always looking for avatar art, if any of these inspire

All my avatars are made on a male base, but are really sex neutral.

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 08:29:07 )

@Hachi: im soo late!! omg it's been so busy...I feel like I get busier and busier at work? LMAO
      I keep a water jug in my room that I refill every 2 days or so : ) I also ALWAYS carry a water flask!! I used to carry a 60(?)oz but bc I carry a smaller bag for work, I downsized to 20oz and refill it very often at work lol
      Normally I drink most of my water while eating, so if I don't eat often, i may not intake enough water that day though I usually do...(I chug 2-3 glasses before bed sometimes because i feel so dehydrated from the day LOL)

@Amber Lynne: I'm breaking the news that I'm leaving my job to my boss after the new years/my birthday LOL! feels so bad because she bought me a birthday gift TT but the work just ain't it.

@Lina: wow i love the 3rd one so much!! (w/a scrythe) * _ *

i'm praying (and working on time management) so that I can start drawing again in february ^^!! I have a lot of projects up until mid feb, but after I should be able to handle things better.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 08:33:01 )

@VISU: Oh no =( That really sucks.
Do you have another job lined up?
Or are you going to just work with it livin' of fof savings/another person for the moment?
In short, you gonna be ok?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 19:05:21 )

@Amber Lynne: I should be okay, I plan on having my last day in March, and if need be, in June. June would be the 1 year mark since I started working under the corporate side : (

long rant sorry:
      My plan right now is to volunteer in the library in Feb and hopefully get a job there for the meantime! Right now it's difficult to go because I'm so busy that all my life stuff is pushed to the weekend instead u _ u I'm supposed to get off work at 6pm but they keep me until 8pm at times, and a lot of the places I need to go to close at 7/8pm...or 9pm. lol then when I say I don't have time, they're like "but you get off work at 6?" and i'm here like?? no you guys keep me until 8pm >: (???? legit everytime I'm leaving at 6, already packed, they stop me like "oh I need to talk to you!!" but then get interrupted part way through and I have to wait for them like ??/ and then I get home at 9pm and there's basically no time to anything bc I have to cook my dinner then go to sleep after cleaning a bit o(-< if they stuck to their schedule, I wouldn't be leaving the job tbh bc it's not that hard. But they can't keep their word so I'm tired of it lol. Like they aren't clocking in the hours I'm staying after for either?? so I started to skip out on work in the morning instead, which feels like I'm being too nice for lol., because I could just force them to pay me overtime(as they should >: () but it's also not worth it bc of the taxes
website + twitter + tumblr + ig + toyhouse

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.