Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 19:09:02 )

@Shark: Hey Shark. How have you been?

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 20:17:42 )
@shark: awk thank you ^.^ how's you today?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 21:01:41 )
@Totalanimefan: hey. awful. how about you?

@LilMissKushy: Just a boring rainy day. Watching videos and stuff. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 21:05:07 )

@Shark: I'm sorry to hear that. You wanna talk about it? Or we could talk about something fun instead lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 04:03:52 )
@Totalanimefan: is there anything fun to talk about?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 05:05:30 )

@Shark: lol maybe like 2021? We could talk about that.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 20:23:08 )
@Totalanimefan: next year huh? hmm. I can't predict the future. Could be even worse for all I know.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 21:59:37 )

@Shark: sometimes I think that too lol
But realistically the vaccine will be out. Even if not everyone has it yet.
I honestly don’t think that Trump is going to win. Way more people are voting in this election. Although you never what Russia has up their sleeves.

People might be able to have a more normal life in 2021. I don’t think that everything will be fixed in Jan though.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 02:20:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Even then, there are other things beyond those issues. I have a neverending list of problems. I don't see any sort of good making up for it... and even if all my personal problems were solved, there are still so many for the rest of the world.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 03:41:19 )

@Shark: yeah. Those aren’t the only problems. Both personal and worldwide, but we gotta look at the positives in life as well as the negatives too.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 03:52:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I hate looking at the negatives all the time. I can't stand pessimism. But on the other hand, I just don't understand how it's possible to see the good in everything. There are bad things. There are good things. There is everything in between.

I don't know how people do it. I really don't. I can't do it. I've tried all my life.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 04:26:29 )

@Shark: it’s a hard struggle. For sure not easy. Try to stay in the moment. It’s easy to feel depressed when thinking about the future or the past. Talk with a therapist about how to cope with life.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 05:04:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah idk. I've been talking to therapists and taking medicine for over 10 years. I wish I could relate to those people who feel better after years of meds + therapy, but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards for me.

i hate talking about how miserable i am. no one wants to hear it. they want to hear that everything is fine. but if i say that everything is fine, that's all there is. I'm not gonna lie beyond that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 15:12:32 )

@Shark: I know this is over the internet but I’m here to listen. :)
Also maybe the meds aren’t the right ones? When I was taking meds for depression they actually made it really easy for me to cry and I don’t think they were the right ones for me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 05:26:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for that ^^

Oh yeah they definitely weren't right. But I also took like... I can't even remember how many different kinds? and types? like probably 20 different things. And they did the whole blood test thing too. that didn't help either. and also some meds had really awful side effects. maybe those would have worked if they didn't y'know, wreck me. They made you cry? Usually they made me not cry.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/25 03:10:37 )

@Shark: of course. <3

Wow that’s a lot of combos. How long do you give it when you get new meds before you decide it’s not working and try new ones?
Yeah they did. One time in my college class I got something wrong in Japanese and the teacher told me I didn’t say it right but I didn’t realize I said it wrong. She said I would know and had another student correct me. I started balling my eyes out and I said I have to go and I didn’t return for the rest of the class. I just cried in the bathroom.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 05:08:44 )
@Totalanimefan: idk, whatever the doctor said was long enough.

yeah I'd probably cry too. I hate being in those situations.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 15:57:14 )

@Shark: I was tearing up just typing it out. Lol

Yeah following what the dr says is always good. I wish it was easy to find the right medicine. :/

You know I never asked, do you have any pets?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:43:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I FEEL YOU. -hugs- you don't know how many times I've felt like that. Like, it seems so small and pointless? But it really gets to you for whatever reason.

and maybe the medicine just isn't right for that year but maybe it could be the next year? i have no idea. maybe I'll try one of the basic light meds again. something that doesn't have any shitty side effects.

I do, i do. I've got two cats, but the people I live with also have cats. so it's a lot of cats. Mine are Coma and Tiger. I used to have another named Simon, but he passed away last year or so.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:12:31 )

@Shark: I always try to think of it like this your mind and body knows when something is wrong. You don’t need other people’s lack of empathy to tell you to get over it.

That could be a good idea!

It sounds like you have a lot of cats. I have one cat and one dog. They get along pretty well. I’m sorry to hear about your cat Simon :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.