Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:08:39 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oh i've lived in places where the bathroom is like that
when i was apt hunting having natural light was my #1 priority, would take it over space and even cost haha .... i'll do anything for windows

damn :-( if it helps, every appt i've had has been telehealth/video chat basically
so could be worth making an appt and asking, i think there's a good chance you can take the appointment from home?
i hope you can get the care you need <3

i don't usually move through books this fast but i realized i'm halfway today?? it's been a fun read!
oo i haven't read those but they all look really good! and i love corvids lol
someone rec'd house of leaves to me once and i do wanna read it eventually!! how scary is it?? or like how would you describe it?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:23:40 )
unfortunately everything is just... insanely expensive or in shambles. x_x usually both.

oh yeah I've had phone appointments already... it's... very not helpful. xD at least with my current doctor. I'm planning on changing.

it's crazy how fast some books go by! o: sometimes I have to hold off so I don't finish it too fast. I have an affinity for books associated with corvids xD Including The Foxhole Court's second book titled The Raven King.
I wouldn't say that it's scary at all. More... haunting and puzzling and comforting, even. Also uncanny, which is mentioned in the book itself. And it's also fun to flip the book around. lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 22:17:33 )
@Shark: you are so colorful and pretty ♡

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 04:35:50 )
ey thank you!

what team did you choose?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:56:16 )

goooo ice !! tbh i picked it arbitrary cuz i liked the ppl who were in the thread when i was looking at it lol
i'm intentionally not on a team for my mule so i can put it on the winning team whenever it gets to that point hahaha

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 21:58:11 )

definitely have house of leaves on my list in that case!! i was worried it would be Scary but uncanny i can def do and enjoy :-)

how are you feeling about the event so far?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 22:42:02 )
-gasp- I chose Sound because I feel like creativity and nature and music suits me better? xD; idk. I like Ice as an aesthetic though.

uhhhh I haven't really gotten into the event yet >_< I don't really know what to do

I'm glad that the book seems interesting to you! :3

also you have a great avatar. i love the styling

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 23:29:31 )
@Shark: You're welcome, and I picked Ice ♡ I am not enjoying this hot summer

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 02:01:08 )

i liked the description for sound the best ^^ the uniform looked good but might not be my avi's style hehe
i liked the metal uniform the best followed by ice :3

yeah the event can seem kind of intimidating esp the team forums
you can collect badges by posting (you get 1 more badge per post in the event forum) or playing the jigsaw
you can trade the badges for foraged materials (at the top of the page next to the jigsaw, click on the "camp" fire)
and then you can trade foraged materials for event items at the joyful jamboree shop !

and tysm!! ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 06:06:55 )
@Unicorn: I feel you there. this summer has been extraordinarily hot. x_x a cool snowy winter day sounds good right now

@xvz: Uniforms aren't really my style. I'd rather just have my own look! :p
The items seem tough to get since it's just so much currency. and I'm not that big of a poster anymore. man, I used to be able to rack up hundreds of posts on events. >_<

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 08:12:05 )
@Shark: that it honestly does meaning a noce cool snow, and thank you for agree with me also good morning to you ♡ summer has got to simmer down a tad bit
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:08:30 )

hehe i probably wouldn't wear the full uniform only but the separates are cute :-)
i like the cut of the shorts for ice!

yeah the forums can be a bit much too, some of the team threads move rly fast and i think some posters are burning themselves out lol
the hard jigsaw puzzles do give a lot of badges tho! they take some effort/time but the second hardest puzzle gave me 900 badges which is equivalent to like.... 450 forum posts? so if you don't mind puzzles that could be a good way to get badges!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:09:36 )

it's been super hot here too! i'm like sweating every day lol and drinking lots of ice water to stay cool
it's gonna be august in like two days

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 21:10:38 )
oh wow the harder levels give that much? o: I didn't know that. maybe I'll spend some time on one. I only did an easy level.

I hate when it's hotter than what's predicted. :( like man... so rude

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 01:18:38 )

hmm i just did one of the harder ones and got 750... can't remember if that was the same puzzle level as last time tho lol
if you don't feel like posting the harder puzzles do have decent payout / would be easier than posting imo :0
(they take time/effort tho ....... maybe take breaks in bn?)

btw icymi there's a cat item ^^ you have to claim it in the thread!

haha right it's been hot or raining or both lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 04:06:21 )

psa i would not recommend the impossible puzzle lol
i regret this

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 04:36:38 )
Yeah I did the one that gave 750! It took some time, but that helped out a lot. xD

kitty! thanks for letting me know o:

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 15:59:19 )

yes i think second to hardest and third to hardest puzzles are the most worth it!! best value for time/effort to badges ratio lol

i figured the kitty item would be easy to miss! :3 i'm p sure we'll unlock the final pose easily and at least a couple of recolors

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 15:59:45 )

how's your week been? anything you look forward to this weekend?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 01:57:06 )
Is the site loading really slow?

i wuv da little kitty.

ahhhhhh my week has been...............

the weekend? those still exist? lol. nah I'll just be watching more twitch. all I really can do.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.