Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion small question...

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 12:29:51 )

now, this is nothing officially confirmed yet, I just want to put a little feeler out

but if in the future I were to do a livestream demonstration on how to pixel voltra items, would anyone be interested in watching?

I'd do some QnA too so if you had any questions or comments I'd take 'em (typing only though I don't taaaalk)

and if you are interested, what days/times would be best for you personally as a viewer?

(not sure when it would happen if it does though, ya boy's swimming in tasks)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 17:46:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

YASSS. I am a vampire with my sleeping schedule, so I can work with what the majority chooses as the time.
I want to watch a pro at work. 👀
Plus, I want to find the person who was responsible for giving us that lovely shinobi finger. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 20:02:32 )

I would love to watch. I work Tuesday-Friday during the day. I’m in California so I’m two hours behind Voltra time.

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 02:45:39 )

thanks for all the responses everyone! would weekdays or weekends be better also?

debating actually doing a stream tomorrow or Saturday but if weekdays later Ill hold off ;'3c

@tsundererra: DYING usually on item surges theyll credit the items to the artists that made them... I cant take credit for that one unfortunately
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 02:48:15 )

@ghost: I would think the weekend would work for a lot of people. I can't this weekend since I'm traveling

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 03:06:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ghost: I’m fine with tomorrow or Saturday. Just lmk the time beforehand because I want to go to the gym and do stuffs, but not when you’re doing this. )x

And I know about the credits, but I’m too scared to look in case it’s one of my favorite artists. :’3 But at least I know you’re safe.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.