Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Terrible Tuesday

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 19:32:24 )
Time to post about all the negative stuff. And remember it's only Tuesday T_T

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 19:36:03 )
This thread doesn't have to be serious. It can be silly too.

I'm doing a No-Buy this August because life's expensive yo. And it's super hard to not eat out when my husband and I are really tired. Also I guess when we hang with friends and buy a drink at a coffee shop it shouldn't count? Because I don't want to force the No-Buy on other people, but I can't just bring a homemade drink, right?
If you don't count the two times this month we have bought a drink/cheap food with a friend then the only time we broke once.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 19:37:03 )

The stairs to my house are being worked on today so I had to wake up early and leave early to work but traffic was horrible. Ugh I’m tired.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 21:49:46 )

the joint/muscle pain that's been in my foot all week decided to jump to my arm, so that's annoying.
i love rain and storms, but they keep me from going out and doing all the stuff i need to do sometimes, like taking walks.
i thought we had potting soil, but we don't, so now i'll have to spend even more money just to repot a single plant.
i haven't had the energy to get up and get moving and the day's halfway over already.
still haven't heard back from that place i applied to last week; it hasn't been a full "business week" yet, but i'm losing hope.
i forgot to buy carrots and i think my onions are going bad, so now i can't make soup.
i have a lot of cleaning to do and i don't wanna.
i also have even more medicines to deal with now and don't wanna.
it's been one of those days where i feel like i'm forgetting something, even though i'm pretty sure i'm not.
nothing i draw turns out right. >:^(

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 21:52:43 )

I found a lump on one of my rats :( I'm hoping it's just an abscess which will sort itself out, but it's in a delicate area...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:15:58 )

@koneko: me too! Thanks for your well wishes :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:17:03 )
Yes more replies!

@koneko: Anxiety sucks. I hate it!
Thanks for the advice. I think that you are right.

@Count Trashula: F- life right now. It's getting in the way of enjoyment

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:17:25 )
@sunny: F Cancer. I hope it's just a lump and nothing more.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:18:37 )

@Taffy: I agree completely! And thanks :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:19:29 )
@sunny: You're welcome. I didn't think that 'sunny' would post in a negative thread, but I'm glad you did.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:21:04 )

@Taffy: Me neither, but today is an unsettling day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:23:23 )
@sunny: I hope that tomorrow is better for you.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:24:16 )

@Taffy: thank you :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:25:46 )

My ankle really hurts. I had my mom's alarm clock fall on that bulge near the ankle band.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:48:09 )
@vengeance: ouch that sucks.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:52:22 )

@Taffy: Yeh it still hurts an hour later.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 01:46:19 )
my fiancé spilled orange Fanta in the car seat. A large orange Fanta. xD and I got really upset about it. Now I feel mean. Lmao. But it was someone else’s drink. Not ours. >_>
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:11:36 )

Since 1103 posts.

Haha I really like this thread. Not that im happy we are un-happy but its nice to share some ranting time with others xD.

Today at work I was on the register and 2 of our many regulars came in together and ordered food. They normally have very complicated orders so I normally repeat back the order/show it to them to ask if its correct so I don't have to deal with any bs later. My manager also happened to be next to me so if I were to make a mistake she'd catch it. All is well and everything was to their approval. Order comes out and they complain that something is wrong with both their meals. One of them wanted a full refund. and her claim was that we gave her the wrong sandwich, but turns out she just ordered the wrong thing. We literally held up our line just to explain the difference in the two menu items. PLUS she ate the food. You can't just refund something you already ate unless its health related >_>. Now the other customer just forgot to tell us that she wanted a specific cheese. She gave us a lot of attitude for it lol.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:21:38 )
I've been eating these spicy snacks lately and my butt does NOT APPRECIATE IT.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:01:13 )
@Alexis: I’m glad you like it. I mean, there shall be no happiness. Only anger! (Lol)
It really sucks that happened thought. That stuff is so stressful.

@vengeance: I hope you feel better now.

@Laufeia: damn that sucks. Now you are either going to have to spend two hours cleaning it with a car vacuum/cleaner or get it detailed.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.