Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat working on earning vaults for an avi outfit, come chat with me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 22:39:48 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 |

@Totalanimefan: good news, gets to do the whole dental operation so SOON i'll be able to Eat FRUITS AND VEGGIES AGAIN 'squees in glee' oh i am so gonna pig out on some celery and carrots and brocoli and pears and apples and peaches and nectarines..

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 06:49:34 )

@star2000shadow: that’s great news! I’m so happy for you. I just had some grapes tonight and they were good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 15:45:04 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 |

@Totalanimefan: thanks, i can't wait..and great just made myself hungry thinking of a carrot, raddish, red onion saled 'whimpers'...'breaths in' operation is in september, so i have to get a physical in before them..ug.. fun fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 16:54:14 )

@star2000shadow: then you will be just in time for fall veggies!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 17:15:36 )

@Totalanimefan: and fruits, don't forget the fruits haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 18:37:46 )

@star2000shadow: what fruits come out in fall? Oh I guess Apples.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 23:15:49 )

@Totalanimefan: yep APPLE's pumpkens, squash, um some other type of 'fruit' slash 'veggie' th at i can't remember..

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 23:35:35 )

@star2000shadow: I love all of the thanksgiving foods!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 00:18:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Who doesn't? i need to find pokeball images..perferably tiny haha wanna use them on a thread im making on another site.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 02:56:18 )

@star2000shadow: not on Voltra?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 09:13:32 )

@Totalanimefan: don't know if they have it on voltra 'shrugs'

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 16:43:17 )

@star2000shadow: are you happy it’s friday?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 16:49:36 )

By the way you can also win Volts in my win prizes thread. It’s also in the chit chat forum.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 18:01:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes and No, yes because im a week closer to getting paid, no because y esterday ended on such a sour note.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 18:23:32 )

@star2000shadow: what happened? Do you wanna talk about it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 18:50:52 )

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: what happened? Do you wanna talk about it?

my roommate and friend asked if i wanted to get out for a drive while he went and dropped his mother's phone charger off, she's in hospital because sheh as something wrong with her and they don't know what yet, so I said sure, we got pulled voer just inside the hospital parking lot and questioned, they where originally looking for his brother who has four warrents out for his arrest. well then when his brother wasn't in the van they said they pulled him over for the fact the vans under the name of an unregistered driver, i have no clue what that means, i will admit that. josh doesn't ahve a license because he lost it for some reason or other i can't remember right now, so got a ticket for that, as well as a ticket for the fact the vans uninsured. taht's four to five hundred dollars right there, now my friend doesn't have a job, hehas to many health issues, but for one reason or another can't seem to get on ssi for help, and we've ben having a lot of bad happen to us this was just antoher nail on the head so he kinda exploded into telling them how rough he's been having it, looking for a bit of compassion and one of the cops goes 'whats your reason for telling us this, do you think its gonna change our minds' so on so forth, i know they have to dot heir jobs, and they probably get people try ing to talk their way out of tickets all the time. but still the guy was really rude about it, so josh in a fit of dipression mentioned self harm, well that got them dragging him intot he hospital for some type of evaluation, and the van is sitting in a parking spot until josh can find someoen to go get it, and his mom has to take a cab home because she can't drive and..there's jsut a big mess this causes. now the reason he doesn't have a license is he's been pulled voer a couple of times, the last time he was sen tto jail, where he almost froze to death given he's skin and bones, which is where the self harm cam ein, if he went back to jail he'd rather self harm then be there. its just one big mess..so i started a go fund page tot ry and pay off his fines so he can get a license. im hoping it works cause righ tnow he thinks his purpose in life is to be beat down for just existing and he helps to many people out for that to be true and i really want to help him out but i barely make enough on my own ssi to keep us in food. let alone worrie about anything else.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 19:25:33 )

@star2000shadow: oh wow. That’s some really heavy stuff. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 21:50:40 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah..it kinda has me frustrated 'rubs face' i'm trying to help as best i can but well 'shrugs'

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 21:58:55 )

@star2000shadow: yeah being stressed sucks. And it’s like what can you do, you know?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:56:49 )

@Totalanimefan: so how goes your day or hour or game?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.