Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk A bit stressed over my health

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:12:12 )

@Amber Lynne: You can get B12 sprays and supplements ^^
Yeah that too. It's just that my dad worked in a part of a hospital where people don't normally make it. so growing up I kinda thought that's why people went.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:16:40 )

@Totalanimefan: wait, waht?
spray?

I got shots for mine when it was literally HALF of what it should have been a bit ago.
And now I should have supplements, but they're kinda pricey to get every month, and I'm broke. Lol.

So I just get bloodwork every so often and once needed I get it fixed.

Also, I can completely understand how you'd come to think that =(
That can't have been pleasant when growing up.

At least you're learning that's not always the case. Or rather, learning to not instantly assume that. (I assume you've known for awhile that wasn't the case, but probably are having a hard time having it not be the instant assumption is where you're having a trickier time, if that makes sense)

Oh, and I'm heading to bed. Not sure if I'll reply again tonight. If not, I'll reply when I'm up again~<3
See ya

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:22:02 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah try this brand? (it doesn't have to be from this website) https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/mykind-organics-vegan-b-12-organic-spray/
So bad that you had to get shots. It must be pretty low. Are you vegan?

Yes I realized it not too long ago and I do have to fight those first thoughts but it's getting easier. I'm headed to bed as well.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:39:31 )

@Totalanimefan: One last one from me. XD

And I'll keep that brand in mind! ... and see if I CAN get them here. Lol.

Also, yeahhhh. It was literally at half of what the recommended/healthy level is.
Like.. I can't remember exactly, but say the recommended level is 100. I was at 50.

And at least you're working at it! I'm sure that's not a very good mindset to not work on =(

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 06:43:35 )

@Amber Lynne: Yes, google to the rescue lol. I hope that there is something like it you can get near you.
Thanks, I'm trying and therapy helps. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.