Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:Tsundererra’s Thirsty Quest:. [THIRST IS QUENCHED, QUESTING IS OVER]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:56:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: That could work. In total, I would be giving:
1 September Crate
1 October Crate
1 Doggo of Death
1 Feline of Fertility
1 Batty
1 Wolfy (Sorry, idk their names yet xD)
Did you want me to trade them now? Or later? I might have to trade some from my mule to you.

And go eeeeeaaaaat. The thread will live.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:57:19 )
@Tsundererra: dear iam happy i already got pregnancy friendly heartburn meds xDDD the only thing i can take without a problem are my psychotropics because they didnt pass the blood barrier of the umbilical cord

ohhhh and no i dint read it yet do you? is it okax??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:59:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m hoping they have more pregnancy friendly medicines. When I was working with make up and skincare, we had to be careful with what skin treatments to use for pregnant women too. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:07:59 )
@Tsundererra: yes i could show you why but well you dont wanna see this xDDD you dont want to work as a cosmetic anymore =O? and well physiotherapists even refuse to massage you because it can start the labor early. the body in pregnancy is a wierd fragile but strong miracle xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:17:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I worked in cosmetics during college, but stopped once I got my degree. American customers are rude and entitled, so most people don’t work in jobs like cosmetics once they get a degree/better job.

I didn’t know you can’t even see a physiotherapist, or that labor can get started early like that! Being pregnant sounds like so much hard work. xD You deserve a medal or something once you’re done. All mothers do.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:26:33 )
@Tsundererra: ohh in germany the customers are rude and spoiled as well..... you go somewere because you want something from a person.......... but everything you do is bragging about.... i dont understand such ppl!

yes thats because moms should always be treasured!
my kitty is kneeding herself in a deep sleep atm its too cute i didnt even want to pet her because idont want to disturb this *_*

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:43:15 )

@Tsundererra: ok I ate. I didn’t totally get to relax but I got a lot done. Some me a trade when you are ready and I’ll go fix up the thread.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:46:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I don’t know why customers in America and Germany are like that. Store workers and customers in Japan were so kind to each other all the time. But at least our customers will never be as bad as Chinese customers. ): Have you dealt with Chinese tourists before? It is really bad...

And awww, is your kitty sleeping on you? I love sleeping cats.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 22:50:37 )
@Tsundererra: i never dealt with chinese customers =O what they do??? and yeah japan is so much better in lots of things! ^^
nawww lilly prefers to sleep by my feet, mittens is the one who sleeps always on humans ^.^but both love to get carried around those lazy cats xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:37:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: In my make up store, they would open Dior, Chanel, and other expensive items, stick their fingers in them even though there are open testers of every item, and then ask to buy an unopened item.
In Japan, they threw the bones of their meal onto the floor (the owner got angry and told them to leave). There is a famous temple in Kyoto where they have a sacred waterfall/water area, and a Chinese man GOT INTO THE WATER WITH HIS SHOES AND CLOTHES ON AND STARTED FILLING BOTTLES OF THE WATER. )x They’ve gotten in trouble in Europe too, you should look up Chinese tourist stories, they’re wild.

Awwwww Lilly is such a cutie. :) Do you think your kitties know you’re pregnant?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:29:55 )
@Tsundererra: omg chinese tourists are absolut savages!!!!! wtf if i open an unopened item i buy it afterwards *facepalms* whats wrong chinese ppl?
yes mittens try to bond with my belly all the time luckily i dont may lift him anymore he is weighting over 12 pounds..... but he is not fat he is a giant little baby xD

i call this time mama & mittens time ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:42:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yeah... I don’t know why they act like they have no manners. It’s like they don’t have any respect when they go to other countries. ):

Omggggg, Mittens sleeping on your tummy is the cutest thing I’ve seen!!! You should show this to your baby one day, it’s really heartwarming. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:46:17 )
@Tsundererra: maybe its because they need to behaive so strikt in there own country idk.... but iam lucky never had a chinese customer than!
yes it is just to adorable also if the baby feels his purrs she always runs wild and is dancing in my belly! ^-^my babies ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:51:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: They’ve definitely been in the news for causing problems in Europe, but idk if they’ve done anything in Germany yet. They might be in your tourist areas, breaking rules and not following signs, and you might not even know it. xD

Awww, that’s so cute! The baby can sense him purring for her. It’s like they’re friends already. I wonder if your cat will recognize the baby after she’s born? It would be so cute if he purred on her like that outside of your tummy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 09:34:31 )
@Tsundererra: if i ever see something i will think about you! XD

Yes iam sure he will remember! :) Lilly ja diffrent seh is just always worried about me if iam in pain. Idk if she understands that she will be a big fur sister xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 17:27:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I hope you don’t see them being bad with your own eyes, and read about it online. xD You’ll get really annoyed and pissed off if you do see them...

Lilly is your favorite kitty, right? She sounds super sweet and caring. My friends’ and family’s cats are assholes, and only care about themselves. They should learn from Lilly.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 18:10:08 )
@Tsundererra: they are all my faves but i bondet with Lilly the most :))) yes ashole cats are Bad educated cats i think!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 18:13:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: She is definitely a special kitty.

Bad cat behavior might be because of bad training, but one of my friend’s cats was suuuuper obedient, he just wasn’t affectionate like Lilly. xD There were times he would let you pet his head, and then he flips to his tummy and looks at you like “YES, COME PET ME”, but then he bites your hand if you try. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 08:55:30 )
@Tsundererra: yeah Lilly ja truly an angel.... mittens and felicia are like that but just I never get bitten from these two xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.