Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 22:28:16 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@tsundererra: yea i kinda want my friend to continue watching it so she can tell me all the stupid things the writers have come up with
it's getting a little to soapy? like soap dramas?

LMAO i love sokka soooo much, highly approve of the similarities
oh cool! how curly is your hair? :'D always love hearing from other curly ppls
I want slightly less volume and her curls should be way less frizzy as she's a princess and she's got people to tend to her hair for her (it's like the only thing she readily accepts help for from the castle workers cause wash day is a bitch and a half xD) like half the time her hair is completely in braids due to the cold ass winter, but she forgets to have her hair braided up before she leaves to save the world, so her hair gets progressively frizzier and she's dreading washing her hair in the wilderness, but Derik helps her cause he does his sibling's hair a lot and OMG i can't believe i just thought up that super cute shiPPING MOMENT AUUUGGGGHHHHH *copy and pastes into brainstorming doc*
For Aniya's braids, they should go a ways past her collarbone, but not so long that they would sit on her boobs

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 23:12:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: You know, it actually is like a soap drama! All it needs is the right camera shots and a different kind of dramatic music, and BOOM. But I felt the same when I was watching the Vampire Diaries, and I breezed through that like a champ. :’)

Sokka was best boy. He made the best expressions! Omg I miss that whole show, and all the chars. xD
I was a 3b before I went to live in Japan, land of the paper straight hair, but my hair got really badly damaged once I ran out of my leave-in conditioner and hair treatments... like it doesn’t have the same volume it used to, but 10000x the frizz. )’x I had a lot of breakage too because nothing was hydrating enough... I’m hoping it fixes itself eventually now that I’m back in the states with decent hair products... How curly is your hair?
And oooooof, I cried a little hearing that she left her hair loose to go save the world. Tbh, idk how people (like non royals) survived in the past. I’d just keep my head shaved like the warrior women of Wakanda. xD Bless Derik for helping, that’s hubby material right there. I hope he knows how to scrub deep.
Is her hair parted a certain way? And do you want her braids to be thicker, thinner, or the same as Derik’s?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 01:09:02 )
@Tsundererra:
Bothers the tsun ouo

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 02:07:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: KAAAAIIIIRUUUUUUU WHAT’S GOOD?!?! Welcome again to my lair. :’D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 03:58:36 )

@tsundererra: LOLOLOL I think Riverdale would benefit from Soap Opera camera-work xD imagine the gasp-filled scenes and slaps

ATLA was sooo good I wish it lasted longer D:
awww have you tried damaged hair routines? i'm sure there's some in the "ethnic hair" section that could help!
does trimming/cutting your hair help? oH WAIT when'd you get back from Japan?
i'm a 4b/4c so whatever I do, i've got an afro xD

HONESTLY i'd be strolling around with teeny weeny 1-inch-stretched-out afro forever
extra hubby material, I try to convince Aniya to give him a chance, but she really is not ready for marriage xD
I'd like the side braids to be a bit thicker than Derik's for the top of hair, right above the forehead, it can just be slicked back and held back with her very secure tiara lol

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 04:16:33 )
@Tsundererra: gives you churros xD
that is very good reee

how are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 08:50:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: OMG, the gasps and the slaps would do it for me. And the intense staring as the camera focuses on their exaggerated expressions. Just golden. Praying this will be the next season. xD

I’ve tried some, and I think they’re working. I see some new growth that’s giving me a baby fro on my worst frizzy days. The problem is that my hair isn’t as growing as fast as it used to... I came back from Japan months ago, and one of the first things I did was raid the ethnic hair part of my local beauty salon. Dx
4b/4c got those really tight curls! How long is your hair when you stretch it out? Used to have a coworker with that hair, and it always blew my mind how long it really is when you pull them out.

Yo, Aniya is crazy. She better be ready for marriage once she saves the world and has a lovey dovey time with Derik. xD I’ll get started on her hair in a bit.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 08:52:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: OMGGGG CHURROOOOOS!!!
-Devours the churros like a savage.-
I’m doing alright. xD Sad that the event is over. How is yooooooouuuuu?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 11:34:01 )
@Tsundererra: doing well, im generally good ouo

hows life? anything new?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 15:20:51 )

@tsundererra: I WOULD DIE OF LAUGHTER, like that much dram would pull me right back into the show xD
also praying/hoping RD turns into a soap

for growth and really soft/moisturized hair, i'd suggest trying NaturAll Club's growth serum and damaged hair treatment at least for one time, cause i've seen a lot of people talk about how that really helped their hair!
YES yes they do ; A; it's like 1-1.5 inches as a fro, stretched out like 5-6 inches
even when i do twist outs, it's only 3-4 inches *cries* i've been growing my hair for 5 years now

I KNOW! she won't hear me out tho, i'll probs convince her to at least date him after they save the world
idk, he won't give up tho, but he'll let her go her own pace *shrugs*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 21:31:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Neeeeeeewwwwppp. Went to the movies today and went shopping afterwards. But then it started raining really bad and I had to go home. T~T Anything new with you?

@Deaa: Ooooohhh, I haven’t used that brand before. I’ll see if Amazon has it before hunting it down in store. For hair growth, I was using Nioxin and poppin’ Biotin pills, but Nioxin isn’t made specifically for curly hair and it feels like I have to put 3x the conditioner to get back moisture.
Oh wow, that’s a lot of hair! It’s crazy how much can be compacted into one little curl. But oh man, 5 years for that growth. ;A; Do you ever flat iron it? Or are you trying to avoid heat damage?
As long as she doesn’t leave him waiting indefinitely on the market all single, I’ll be happy. xD Bless this boy, he sounds amazing.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 22:16:50 )

@tsundererra: ahhh nah i think they're only online at this point, their best products have to be frozen/refrigerated
i've never heard of nioxin before, but biotin helps my nails a lot more than it helps my hair ; A;
also I don't take good enough care of my hair, i detangle like 2-3 times less than i should be
yes exactly that! trying to avoid heat damage, especially cause i consistently flat-ironed before i transitioned/big-chopped!

LMAO definitely not forever, just maybe a few years max after the timeline of the book

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 23:08:59 )
@Tsundererra: there isnt anything new happening these days.. maybe getting better at my work or something. other than that, i need to get to work on my art.. i havent done anything good for the past weeks,
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 00:43:22 )

so i’m a lil tipsy but I just want you to know i’m very excited for this artwork
I show my friends you WIPs any time I have the chance to

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:21:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Thanks for the link! They’re decent priced and they’re scented! Nioxin is what the salons sell... and they’re expensive and smell medicinal and minty. I’m finding that the Biotin has been making my nails grow fast as well.
I feel like curly haired people have to work harder to take care of their hair, so I don’t blame you. I’ve resorted to bunning my hair because I just don’t have the energy these days... did you do the big chop to wean off of relaxers? Or just for an overall fresh start? :D But I’m glad you’ve been heat-free!
You better write a short story about what goes on after the book. ;A; I’m so invested in this relationship now, I’m thirsty for more details when it happens.
And omg, xD I better make Aniya’s face less dead looking than Derik’s hair model, for the sake of your friends. Almost finished~ I always have a hard time knowing when to stop...

@Kairu: What kind of work do you do? :D And nuuuuuuuuu!!! You must draw!!! You could try to do someone from the Draw the Avi Above You thread, or look at this one Art thread in the undercurrent that gives you random prompts.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:50:17 )

@tsundererra: granted, as someone who used to bite their nails to the nubs in January, i'm very glad about that my nails are long enough to paint on their own, however i'd much rather love for my hair to be longer than for my nails to be long/er *shrugs*
BRUH if I could put my hair in a bun every day, i'd be doing that right now! so I don't blame you either xD

I had a very interesting big chop cause I was going to transition the entire time but then my hair matted up while I was washing it one night and then I couldn't untangle it no matter how much conditioner I put in it, then all of a sudden I called my mom and she took me over my cousin's and she cut my hair off, it was highkey traumatic af cause I was nowhere near ready, but here I am :'D

I mean if you're into explicit stuff, there's gonna be an explicit bts type of thing cause I started writing this as a super adult "romance" novel that turned into more fantasy than sexy stuff, so i'm thinking a official sexy doujin type thing

honestly the more you work on it, the more i'll tip you, so I have no problem with it xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 22:27:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Sorry for the delay in posting. I decided to draw the hair on the actual pic since her head is at an angle, so I’d be wasting my time if I drew it facing forward, and then got stuck trying to transition it like that. Her hair is done, but then I got distracted trying to put Derik’s hair on the actual pic. xD I put a basic, plain tiara on her because I didn’t know if you had a specific design in mind. I’ll post a cropped version of Aniya and her hair in a moment...

I used to chew my nails to nothing too. It was probably because I was such an anxious kid. I’m glad to have nails again, but it feels like I’m clipping them twice a week because of the biotin. ;o; And I’d trade my nail growth for some hair growth any day. xD

Omg, I didn’t know that was the cause of your big chop! D’: I’m so sorry! I had a big chop when I got my mom’s round brush stuck in my hair as a kiddo. That trauma is hard to forget. )’x

I’m all about the explicit stuff. Yaaaasssssss give me some filthy bits with my romance. xD I wish there was a safe space on Voltra to post 18+ stuff.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 23:51:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@deaa:

Ok so this is drawn on the actual WIP drawing, so let me know if you want something about her face/expression changed too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 23:08:05 )

@tsundererra: nah I haven't designed the tiaras and crowns yet ; A; idk where to do that since I mostly work with dollmakers
LMAO I feel you on that! my nails grow way to fast now all of a sudden!
im gonna start taking my biotin more frequently so my hair can catch up to my nails ; A;

it is highly traumatic tho! I would've loved to transition and get to a point where I was comfortable with cutting my hair off, so I totally get it lol it was very rough for me and I cried a lot cause of very low self-esteem, but i'm doing a hell of a lot better now

oh great! i'll def let you know when filthy bits are ready to read xD

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAH I love her face, can her nose be a rounded and a little wider?
HAIR IS LOOKING GREAT! LIPS ARE PERFECT! thick and pouty xD

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 01:33:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: You can find pics of real tiaras that you like, and I can try to make one from scratch for you. I just didn’t know if the royals of their country would have gems in their crown, have it intricately designed, etc.

Oh man, I remember I cried when they chopped my curls off because of that round brush accident. It’s never fun to have an unexpected, unwanted change in appearance. I’m glad you’re feeling much better now about your hair and self-image.

Omg, pls do remember to send me all the stuff. xD I’m always ready for it.

LOL, I looooove big, pouty lips. I mixed the hairstyle from what you’ve said and from a couple of pics you sent me. The hair is going to look less messy when I do the actual line art and color it.
I went ahead and finished Aniya’s WIP (Derik is next to her, but he is still under construction xD).

So I rounded out her nose and made it wider like you wanted. Let me know if it’s to your liking.
I realized parts of her clothes didn’t look winter-friendly (I blame the dollmaker for not having more choices), so I made her sleeves longer and tucked them into some fur lined gloves. Made her boots more snow-friendly and made her pants longer and tucked them into the boots. The flowy part of her top and the belt I made amendments too, same for the cloaks fur lined all the way). Let me know if you want stuffs changed. You can also throw reference pics at me if you want it changed to something really different. Let me know if you want her pose changed too.
And I’ve finished J’Noah’s line art and have been coloring her (just so you know I haven’t forgotten about her xD). She’ll probably be finished soon.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.