Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:04:59 )
@Laufeia: Thank you very much c:

I'm doing well. Just got home from work. How is your day going?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:34:23 )
@Kiri: oh im alright. Currently packing because I’m moving in like a week or so. Packing is so sucky. >_>

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 18:46:40 )
*sits in corner rocking back and forth*

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 03:50:54 )
@Laufeia: Oh yes, I hate packing. I own too much so it would take forever.

Where are you moving to?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 05:57:52 )
@Kiri: just the town over. Rent is slightly cheaper, but mostly because I hate the landlord here lol. She never wants to fix our stuff, and she always has an attitude that isn’t warranted. I’m always super nice and it is met with rudeness >_> it is taking forever for me to pack lol. It’s been like a week and I’m still putting stuff away.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 15:56:32 )
@Laufeia: Yeah, I hear a lot of stories about landlords. Most of them aren't good. It seems like the majority of them seem nice at the beginning and lie about things they say they will do, but never do them. Hopefully you have a better one this time XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 17:37:27 )
@Kiri: yeah, that's usually how it goes >_> this hoe is like bipolar though. She will be nice one day and the other day she is literally Satan. <_<
Ah well. I'm outta here.

I like the new avatar by the way. Really cool :3 looks like a sexy demon xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 05:14:08 )
wow it’s quiet in here >_> *voice echoes*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 05:21:11 )

" hiya there! i am NΞBULΔ. i am new here but am enjoying myself. i like hell girl, naruto, fairytail, seven deadly sins, along with a few more!

i hope you have a lovely evening~ i am about to go to bed. see ya later! c: "

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 23:44:53 )
@Laufeia: Lol thank you, I am glad you like it. I wasn't sure myself if I did. I want to add stuff to it or change the outfit a bit XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 23:57:46 )
@NEBULA: oh hey I just saw this :3.. I haven't seen any of those yet. Though I did watch naruto as a kid. Dont really.remember much of it. xD I really love Attack on Titan and I'm currently watching a few others. The new Fruits Basket remake is really great so far. ^_^ hope your day is going well.

@Kiri: >u> hehe no prob. I love black and red! How can you go wrong with those colors? <u< and hopefully your day is treating you good as well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:04:13 )

" @Laufeia: no worries c:
i have seen attack on titan around on hulu or netflix! havent had a chance to see it myself. my husband loooves naruto & we watch it now for background noise. hell girl is a favorite of mine!

my hubby got the labyrinth manga for me last year. been dying to get into it but i am one of those people, if its something i reallyyy like, i want to keep it pristine.

hows your monday going for yous? "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:12:16 )
@NEBULA: ooh I jut remembered. The Promised Neverland just came out recently and it's one of the best ones I've seen as of late. I reccomend. And Attack on Titan. Of course. x3 Hell Girl looks right to my alley. I'll need to check that one out. Is it on crunchyroll? :3 I'm always on the go now so I read a lot of webtoons. Wish I had money to buy some manga! >_< I like collecting things. Lol. I am the same way with all my books and such. It really bothers me if they get damaged at all.

My Monday is goin alright. Had to get up super early and when I get home I gotta make dinner, and pack. Moving to a new apartment. Yay....But also booooo. >_>

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:24:10 )

" @Laufeia: is the promised neverland be on netflix or hulu? i believe it is on crunchyroll... lemme double check... it is! but its not dubbed, which i remember it being english dubbed. BUT oml, just saw a trailer for the new dark crystal movie! so sososo so excited for that! love jims movies.

i would die to have our apartment. my hubby & i live with two female roommates in a one bathroom house. i pay a stupid 850$ for our 7by11 TnT
the ladies dont clean for crap either. i spend hours cleaning the bathroom before they get off work for THEM to shower before me. we are so ready to move!
i hope it goes well! i love decorating! c: "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:38:23 )
@NEBULA: it is on hulu. And I am a sub person myself so it's all good. I rarely watch dubs. I really like japanese.

I just found out about Dark Crystal recently googling random stuff about creatures. Lol. and it looks pretty interesting.

Wow. That's a lot of mulah! You must live in a big city? Moving is hard and kinda expensive lol. All these deposits and background checks and fees >_<

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:46:53 )

" @Laufeia: ooo, i shall check it out! ty for mentioning & ill let you know what i think of it c: dark crystal is very scary & interesting looking. but was such a good movie! definitely see it.

at least it is something way different than disney making their movies real-life which makes me really sad despite lion king making like 1b$ but reallyyy. i do love disney but its too much haha.

hella expensive here. not a big city but the wine country of california. richie rich people. ugh. i totally forgot the process of looking for a place. djdkdbfjs getting this place was so easy, one roomie is a coworker. now to remind the hubby about the process hahaha "

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:54:07 )
@Laufeia: Not so much, how about you? I was in a sour mood today for some reason. Just one of those days XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:09:19 )
@NEBULA: I want to watch The Lion King just because it has Eric Andre. Dont know how I'll like it. I really enjoy watching cartoons though! Why we gotta make em real!

AH California! Yeah everything is expensive there. xD I have some family out there. They're one of those richie rich people lmao. They have a house and a huge lakehouse, a boat...they go on vacations constantly. Like throw some money at ya girl I'm struggling to survive over here. Lmao

@Kiri: oh well that's not good lol. Ik doing okay other than being exhausted. I just need a day to REST and I haven't had that in a couple weeks. Maybe tomorrow will be better for you. And me. Lol
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:38:59 )

" wish they kept them in their time. i heard they are doing lady and the tramp & im like reallyyyy. make new stories up, make a storyline about how abu became abu or something else. its like 25$ for movie tickets for two. not counting the snacks & drinks ;n;

i want out of california. so. bad. my adopted parents are from hawaii and dragged me here too. i couldnt live there and barely making it here. the struggles!

ooo hubby & i are checking out the promised neverland but it is subbed... its hard for us to get through sub when we are chilling cause i am always on my phone xD "

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 02:53:28 )
@Laufeia: I'll be at work so probably. I don't know why. I wait for my days off but then they come and there isn't much to do so I become bored and then maybe angry XD It's probably better to just work all the time.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.