Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Spyrox's art quest! [offering volts, items and art!]

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 00:09:25 )

I'm looking to get some art of my kiddos ; u ; Really if you can draw anyone here I'd be super happy. Most of my characters are male, and likely either gay or bi. Free art is greatly appreciated but I'm willing to pay as well!

Current funds: 13k ; 1,800
and anything I'm selling here as well as art trades!

I'm not super picky when it comes to art, though I prefer anime/manga and semi-realistic styles to realism. Other than that I'm cool with chibis, pixels, fullbody, whatever! Just show me some samples of your work and let me know what you're looking to get from me in exchange! Please mention me when offering though to make sure I don't miss your offer somehow!

Note 1:For art trades I'd like to have contact outside of Voltra as well, but it's not necessary. I have DeviantArt, ToyHouse, Instagram, Twitter and if we've talked enough I also have discord. Currently I'm offering semi-chibis or headshots/busts since they're easiest for me to complete with my work schedule ; u ;
Note 2: I may also be willing to pay for RLC commissions as well, so feel free to drop a link to your art account for me to take a look!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 00:38:12 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@SamSpyroxis: Got a problem with your character being a Youtube Vid?

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 01:41:32 )

@Amber Lynne: A little bit, mostly due to the fact my ocs are mostly designed by other people so I'm not sure how they'd feel about that? >n<

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 01:41:37 )
@samspyroxis:
I dont have any updated arts in my DA, but feel free to look at it

https://www.deviantart.com/yuseifudo

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 01:45:11 )

@Kairu: aw, your art's pretty cute >w< Are you looking for any items/site currency or only RLC?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 01:47:05 )
@SamSpyroxis: i would rlc but whatever is most comfortable with you. may I ask which chars do you want me to draw?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 01:48:32 )

@SamSpyroxis: The way I see it, so what if X person designed it, you own the character. But that's just me.
But okie.
You'll get art from me...... at some point. Lol. Between Art Fight, comms here on Volt (and Panth), and my YT Channel, I'm not sure when XD

No samples 'cause no payment. It'll be a random gift whenever I do it =)

Edit: Also, for the record since I won't be doing it (wanted to leave it at least a bit of a surprise if I WERE to) it would have been an art vid. Y'know, the whole 'time lapse thing with commentary or whatever.
(Although even if I was using your character with your permission in a comic or something... I'd still say that it's YOUR character. the creator has no say in it, just you. Because it's YOUR character. If that makes sense?)

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 02:08:30 )

@Kairu: Currently site currency and/or items would work best for me ; u ; I'm most interested in getting art of either Khole, Umbra or Abel at the moment. Let me know if and what you're willing to draw and roughly what you'd want in exchange if you're interested in drawing any of them?

@Amber Lynne: Aw thanks <3 And it's cool if you don't get to it either, sounds like you've got a pretty busy schedule!
I'm trying art fight myself for the first time this year, so we'll see how it goes ; u ;

@Goblin: I'm interested <3 What're you looking for in exchange? :D

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 02:14:19 )
@SamSpyroxis: I kinda dont know my art prices in ohms xD gimme a quick doodle for one of your ocs.
you want me to draw anime style headshot/bust/upper leg/full? which one?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 02:29:33 )
@samspyroxis:
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 02:30:54 )

@SamSpyroxis: LINK ME
I'll def art for you!
~<3

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 03:39:38 )

@Kairu: I might be misunderstanding, you want me to do a quick doodle of you in exchange? If so that's fine, I just need to know what to draw XD
Also that doodle is cute <3

@Goblin: Ahh, I don't have any of the items you're looking for, but I can offer like 5k volts or 250 ohms....? I'm bad at pricing too, so if you don't think that's fair I'm up for negotiating!
As for character, I'm primarily looking for art of Khole, Umbra or Abel but if you'd rather draw one of the other characters in my main link that's fine too! I'm honestly not picky on the pose or anything so you're more than welcome to play around! ^w^

@Amber Lynne: Here's my art fight! I'll be trying to do attacks back too, or at least I think that's what the "art retaliation" would be considered, right?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 05:58:42 )

@SamSpyroxis: Yup =)
I try and attack everyone back ^ ^

Also, threw a follow your way! Wanna find you later, easily.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 15:27:11 )

@Goblin: Sadly not yet ; u ; I'm working on a ref of it now, but of course I'm having issues getting it to come out how I want ; u ;
I'll go ahead and start a trade up!

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 20:39:29 )

Heyo, still looking for art of my kids :D Got a new dream boy that I'd love to get more art of too right here.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:43:12 )

bumpin up in hopes of more art ; u ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 14:55:22 )

Still buyin art :P

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 07:48:45 )

Still looking for art! I've got a few new kiddos as well if no one caught your interest before <3

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 08:16:45 )

Got a new kiddo that I'd love to get more art of here: https://toyhou.se/5694000.finley-cooper

If you're interested in an art trade just a heads up that it may take me longer to complete since I've unfortunately been feeling a bit sick lately so I mostly just want to sleep.... orz

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:49:52 )

still seeking art!
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.