Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:29:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled softly she couldn't imagine him being bad at anything though , so she figured she would be the only one falling. She told the person at the stall her shoe size happily, trying to not bounce too much in her excitement. She knew she seemed like a kid at times..and deep down a bit of her worried he wouldn't like that..

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:33:31 )
He grinned, telling his shoe size to the worker, “Should be fun. I’ll try not to pull you down if I fall.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:36:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and giggled, "I think its the other way around..I doubt you'll fall on your own.." she took her skates and moved with him to put them on, "Besides you were able to wear that huge scarf without falling before..with that luck there is no way you'll fall.." She giggled again.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 20:13:41 )
He grinned a bit, “I bet it still suits me.” He said thoughtfully, sticking his skates on.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 17:28:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She pulled her skates on after taking her boots off, "I think it would.." she said with a shy smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 03:28:30 )
He grinned sheepishly, standing up and holding a hand out for her once she was ready.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 22:56:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and took his hand getting up carefully to move to the rink with him.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 01:53:51 )
He gently led them both to the rink, stepping on first and going slow for her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:17:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

She followed him on and almost slipped immediately but caught herself blushing, "Sorry.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 01:26:11 )
He stayed close to the edge of the rink, smiling warmly. “Take your time. It’s ok.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:51:21 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave a shy smile, "Thank you.." she said softly, she continued with him after a bit she got use to it and wasn't slipping nearly as often.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 00:39:44 )
He kept close, staying near the railing and letting her go at her own pace, happy to do the same.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 17:50:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly as he helped her along. After a while she moved with him off the rink and switched back to her boots, "I'm going to use the restroom real quick.." she said shyly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:05:35 )
He smiled gently, slipping his trainers back on and grabbing their boots. “Alright. After, we can get some hot cocoa if you’d like.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:41:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I would like that.." She moved back to the restrooms. After a few minutes she came back a sway in her hips moving to the Doctor. "Sorry I took so long.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:49:37 )
He blinked a few times, smiling gently. “Ready for some hot chocolate?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:55:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Mm how about next time..lets go back to the TARDIS.." She said with a smile taking his hand to pull him off that way.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:00:03 )
He tilted his head a bit, watching her tug him to the tardis. “Trin? What’s wrong?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:03:31 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Nothing." She glanced back to him with a warm smile and continued tugging him. Once they got in the TARDIS though she moved to kiss him deeply wrapping her arms around his neck.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:07:31 )
He was about to ask her something else as they stepped into the tardis.. and was immediately kissed. He flailed a bit, must resist.. something felt a bit off. He went a bit red though, trying to keep himself focused on the task. Trin had seemed to want to do hot chocolate earlier. What changed?
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.