Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:50:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly with a smile, "It should be, ready to go?" She asked gently.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 00:39:05 )
“Ready.” She nodded, moving to hold onto the console with a shy smile.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 17:54:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled moving to do the controls to get them flying back to Torchwood for Christmas Eve.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:04:41 )
As soon as they landed Artemis was at the doors, stepping a few feet outside. Only.. it wasn’t actually Cardiff. It looked familiar. That’s when she realized. It was the planet the Doctor found her on? She frowned, turning around to step back into the TARDIS.

Unfortunately the tardis gave a violent shake, dematerializing the moment Artemis stepped out with warning klaxons sounding off!

(Plot twistttt xP time to get left behind for months muahaha)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:44:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She stumbled as the TARDIS shook, "Artemis!" she called out eyes wide as the doors shut while they disappeared. She was on her hands and knees when she heard the tones and looked up, paling a bit. She scrambled to her feet moving to the console, "No no no no no! Not now!"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:48:43 )
Arty froze, standing and staring where the tardis had once been. She hesitated a moment and then pulled her phone out, frowning. It had died on her. She had forgotten to charge it.

She bit her lip, looking around. At least she was somewhere familiar. She moved to sit on a pair of crates by the closest building to wait.

The tardis shook again, emergency lights coming on.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:54:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I said not now! I rule time, time does not rule me! This can't be happening now!" She cried out as she tried to stop the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:59:05 )
The tardis gave another hard shake before landing somewhere random, the emergency lights still on.. but the sirens had stopped..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:01:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She watched the monitor, "Okay..okay things are okay now..right...?" she looked up to the center of the console as well.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:05:03 )
The tardis was calm and a bit quiet. Whatever weird anomaly had just happened seemed to have stopped completely. But she wasn’t on the planet that they had left Artemis on..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:10:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved around the console carefully checking things, "Are you okay ol'girl? I'm sorry I yelled.." she said softly she had been panicking..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:13:14 )
The tardis gave a soft beep, unsure of what went wrong herself. She understood the Doctor’s panic though..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:16:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned and moved to a monitor freezing as she saw, "We have to go.." She immediately moved to get them out of there and back to Artemis, she feared where they were, the end of time itself not much was there anymore..far as she knew only 'me' was still alive..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:25:46 )
The tardis beeped softly as she landed back on the planet they hadn’t left Artemis on.. worried about her little Nayu.

Almost a year had passed since Arty had been left. It felt like a year anyway. It was more like 7 months.

She had gone back to her old habits, having failed at finding a job yet again to keep her going. Her screwdriver and phone had been stashed away in a loose floorboard for where she was sleeping, but she wasn’t in the building.

She had done her rounds for dinner and was currently a few blocks away from her sleeping spot, sitting on a rooftop. Every day for a few weeks she had made sure to check the spot the TARDIS had disappeared from in case she came back. However, after the weeks turned to months, she went less and less.

Unfortunately she still thought she saw the Doctor everywhere and was now thinking maybe she should try another city? Maybe she’d have better luck finding a job there to live off of for a while. She heard one of the cities to the north had some promise..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:32:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She ran out after making sure the TARDIS wasn't going to disappear again. She looked around as she got out, "Oh no not here..Why couldn't we have had actually made it to earth.." At least then she knew Arty would be with family..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:34:12 )
The TARDIS gave a soft beep, apologizing to the Doctor for where they landed..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:35:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave the door a soft pat, "It's alright ol girl..it's not your fault..I'll find her and we will go to Earth so you can charge.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:38:21 )
Artemis watched the sunset, stretching a bit. Well. If she left she should probably do it first thing in the morning. Most everyone would be asleep and she wouldn’t run into any trouble on her way out.

With a soft sigh, she stood up, hesitating. Was it right to leave? It had been months and there was always a chance she’d come back. She still worried about the Doctor, hoping she was ok, but without a way to charge the phone she couldn’t really find out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:42:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got her screwdriver out to try to track her, catching the signal of the screwdriver she headed towards the abandoned building.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:50:30 )
Artemis made her way down the building she was on, heading back to where her stuff was to pack. Better get it done now. She took the back way, slipping past a few guards that had shown up over the months to crack down on the street rats. Toss them in ‘homes’.

She slipped in a back entrance to the building, an old broken window, and headed for the third floor. In the dying light outside, she couldn’t make out exactly who was standing near her things.

She froze near the staircase though, weighing her options of flight..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.