Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are your fears?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:22:10 )

》::: ✿・`.*
I thought this would be an interesting topic ;) What are you deeply terrified of, and why? Drop me some scary stories if you have any

I really hate the thought of being watched/stalked. Or something like someone living in your attic/basement/porch. No real reason why, just makes me sooooo anxious.
Uh.. also the music in Sinister 2. Yikes forever.

Ive never had any really scary things happen. I've got mixed feelings about if ghosts are real or not, my family and boyfriend say they've seen things and had things happen but my horror addicted ass hasn't experienced much of anything. Maybe because im so desensitized haha. People scare me waaay more than the thought of demons or ghosts.

Also, if I made a horror based hangout thread to talk about things like this or movies, horror anything really, would anyone actually enjoy that? Itd have sections for creepypastas, games, movies, videos, args, art, etc. and maybe a topic of the week to discuss??
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 21:13:28 )
X X X

...okay, I'll move out of your attic

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:08:35 )
Kai says...

@milkdaddy: honestly, i’m terrified of being taken while going somewhere. weird but hey it can happen
i’m also not really scared of ghosts or horror in general because i listen to those horror narrators on youtube ALL THE TIME

Thank you for listening!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:01:07 )

@Tuijp: OH GOSH

@KairoSama: yoooo i love mr nightmare and corpse husband
idk being taken only crosses my mind when im walking at night, but thinking of having someone follow me scares me more LOL. Like, yeah im scared of being kidnapped bc common sense but if i was just straight followed id be more panicked than being taken

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:34:27 )
I have this fear that someone will try to jump in my car when I'm in a parking lot or at a stop light. I lock my doors as soon as I get into my car.

I would love a horror hangout thread! I read a lot of horror novels and enjoy playing creepy games. c:

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:41:40 )
Kai says...

@milkdaddy: mr nightmare is amazing! my favourite is CreepsMcPasta, i also love Reign Bot though, gotta love the mysteries uwu
being followed would be pretty creepy tbf, idk ive always been worried that id be walking home in the dark and end up being taken by some creep aaaa
it doesnt help that there are a LOT of creepy people in my street

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:11:33 )

Fire and farm animals like general beef/dairy cows/chickens and FARM pigs

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 03:20:43 )
failure n disappointment ;/

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 13:15:19 )
I fear spiders. It’s getting better. I don’t scream as much (more of a very loud sharp inhale of breath now) unless I’m home alone. I can deal with smaller spiders.. bigger ones (wolf spiders, mainly) break me down. My husband has to deal with those. Unfortunately we get a lot of them in our current place. Once we move to the top floor apartment we are getting, they should definitely be fewer..

I do not care for the dark.. and by that I mean absolute pitch black with NO access to any sort of light that might ease my fears. I have also gotten better about this..

I also don’t like to be alone and that ties in greatly with the dark. When my husband is working late, and I have to come home to a super dark house, alone.. I will leave every light in the house on and go to bed, shut the door to the bedroom and sit there in bed tiredly until he comes home. LOL
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 18:32:56 )

@Artemis: aww i think spiders are cute haha
I hate darkness. Caves really scare me for that reason. Im the same way with being alone too. I've always got the lights on xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 00:32:23 )
Eight legged frickfracks >.>
Needles (The hospital kind. I frikken pass out sometimes hah)
Smol Spaces and big crowds, moreso stress me out rather than anything else. make me anxious

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 03:40:47 )
My ex. He was pre abusive, mostly mentally & emotionally. He stalked, and harassed us by being a peeping tom and making weird noises outside our apt for 6 months. Now I've got PTSD (not at all diagnosed but easiest way to explain it) from it.

Needles... Unless it's for piercings.

Huge crowds. I got good at handling them once, but I haven't been in one in so long I think I'd hyperventilate. Exposure therapy works well for this kinda st00f for me.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 01:19:48 )

@Harker: Small spaces TERRIFY me if its dark. Like, every haunted house attraction ive been to has these weird small spaces you have to fit through. I dont know how to describe it, its like youre trapped in a balloon and you cant see anything and you just have to keep going forward. Its so scary.

@Fellowsheep: oh god im sorry. That sounds terrible and I can definitely see how that could be terrifying. My skin crawls thinking about that.

I used to hate needles a lot. I still cant look at them haha. I can get a shot without passing out now though. I used to faint often. I still almost do when blood is taken or I have a saline IV, i cannot stand the feeling of liquid rushing in or out of my veins..
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 01:25:58 )
...I also have a.. fear of not being good enough.. for anyone, at anything..

The light will always be on when I’m alone.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 03:29:20 )
@bum: I dunno that mine goes that deep. Usually Just an every day thing. Did i stress out too much and make people think less of me? Did I do a good enough job today? Did I say something wrong? Did I do some thing wrong? Have I been a good enough person today?

When I feel like I’ve failed at something in that category, I get upset.. /big hugs for bum/

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 04:05:57 )
@bum: that’s... not what you say to a child aaaaa. I’m so sorry she said that to you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.