Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:02:05 )
All he did was nod, making his way to the bed. He curled up in it and pulled the blankets over him coughing. "Water...please" he croaked out.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:17:56 )
Kaito nodded and went to the kitchen to get him a fresh cup of water, then came back and went to his bedside. He carefully held the water out to him. "Here, Fi."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:51:19 )
He grumbled and sat up before drinking the whole glass. He put the cup down and curled back into the covers. It was...kind of humurous really. Like a crab going back into its hole int hte sand
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 20:05:12 )
Kaito chuckled ever so quietly as he watched Fijore curled back under the blankets and gingerly kissed the top of his head, then sat back down in the chair.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/3 03:55:00 )
He made a small noise as his forehead was kissed. His face was burning up. He was fast asleep but if he continued to get worse he'd need a doctor himself. Valern stood in the doorway silently.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:33:08 )
Kaito chuckled quietly and got up to make Fijore some soup, so he could try and eat and take his meds. He noticed Valern and glanced up at him. "You hungry?" He asked curiously. He could make them both something to eat if needed.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 05:17:56 )
Valern shifted nervously. "Brother...is he..okay?" He said biting his lip. He finally nodded after being asked if he was hungry. He followed Kiato anywherre he went like a puppy. It was kind of cute.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 21:46:41 )
Kaito paused a moment before making his way to the kitchen. "You're brother isn't well.. He's got a cold." He said, noticing Valern following him. He made Fijore some soup, got it into a bowl then started making something for Valern.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:38:50 )
Valern was watching cutely. "Can...can i try" he asked softly. He looked at kaito wanting to know him better
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:37:34 )
(God.. I'm so sorry about the delay! Life kind of just threw up in my face.. xC I hope we can continue :) )

Kaito blinked, then smiled some and glanced at Valern. "Sure." He said.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:59:42 )
(hahn your back i missed you!)

He did anything he was told but he was slow and careful. He eventually took off his scarf as it was getting in the way and his neck was covered in deep and old scars from a neck shackle.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 04:08:19 )
(Same to you, I hope to be back a bit more regularly, even if not everyday :3 )

Kaito was careful and patient about the instructions he gave to Valern as he watched him, not even noticing him take off his scarf. He was quite impressed by the end of it and smiled once more. "And there you have it, you just made your own meal." He said with a bit of praise.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 04:13:00 )
Valern looked at it and began to cry. they were very happy tears. "I...i did something on my own" he said wiping his face. "Can i give it to brother now?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 00:52:26 )
Kaito glanced into the other room, wondering if Fijore was still asleep or not, still smiling. "Let's go see if here awake, yeah?" He said encouragingly. Valern had made a bowl of spoup, and now he wanted to give it to his brother.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 03:54:01 )
He nodded and grabbed his scarf. He seemed really nervous now that it was off and he wasnt focused. He put the bowl down and put the scarf on his neck again.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 05:10:56 )
Kaito caught a glimpse of the scars around Valern's neck as he put the scarf back on, then averted his eyes. He wouldn't say anything.. Fijore told him how he found his brother. He wouldn't bring something like that up. Kaito patiently waited for Valern.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 05:31:05 )
He picked the bowl up and went into fjiores room. Fjiore was still asleep but...his snoring was much louder due to a clogged nose and valern sat the bowl down on the table. "He can...r..reheat it when he wakes" he said
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 05:51:39 )
Kaito followed him into the living room and nodded some when he spoke. "Yeah.." He said quietly. "Won't he be proud of you." He said with a light smile.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 05:57:50 )
He nodded. He smiled a little. He began rubbing at his wrists and several joints. They were getting sore and only fjiore knew where the ointment was.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 01:09:43 )
Kaito glanced at him briefly. "You okay?" He asked, noticing him rubbing his wrists. Did he need Fijore? Should be wake him? He wasn't sure what to do.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.