Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Star's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 01:28:01 )
Questing: Serene Royalty | Lil Piggies | Alicorn
@Unicorn: well she burned her bridge with me treating me the way she did. over the winter i had let her stay here but my land lord had started noticing how long she as staying. and said if id idnt' get her out i'd ahve to find a new place to live so i asked her to find somewhere to stay. and she pushed it by three weeks when i got a reminder again. so i had tot ell her she had to leave. she wasn't gone but a DAY and messaged 'so can i come over tomarrow' and well by the time she left i was a bit twitchy. i don't like a lot of people in my space and i had her, her boyfriend and on occasion her friends showing up here. and i politely said 'no maybe in a few days' well suddenly im a bad person and my mtoehr, who's passed away, and berry, her almost husband who i really looked up to and ahd a great realtion ship as adopted little sister with woudl be dissapointed in me. i actually burst into tears at that, given how stressed i stillw as..so no i haven't had any contact with her since.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:50:04 )
@star2000shadow: I am so very sorry to hear that your sister treated you that way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:52:07 )
@Unicorn: meh im used to it, today the roommate came home in a mood 'sigh' soemtiems i want to slap him. he goes on about not having a life not having income not having a job. but he doesn't want to do shit for it. he has a place to live for fucks sake when he doesn't even ahve a job. or any income. and sometimes i know its his depression talking but sometiems i really feel like he takes what i give freely for granted.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:52:34 )
and ineed to find a rainbow dress i'd like with this 'sigh' to bad they don't ahve any i like.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 03:07:05 )
@star2000shadow: have you tried talking to him about this, and where does he go if he has no job, but comes home?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 03:41:10 )
@Unicorn: i've tried, he gets pissed and goe sinto how i know he's greatful and all this. and he runs his mother around, his ister around, his brother around. he does hsopping for his mother, drives his sister to appointments picks his jerk of a brother up .. so forth so on. they have him running twenty four seven almost adn they never seem to be greatfull to him for all he does. which is why i try and keep quite about my unhappiness.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:41:39 )
@star2000shadow: maybe you two need to talk and say look what your family is doing to you. to me it sounds like there just using your roomate and that is crappy. maybe one of them made him mad today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:46:42 )
@Unicorn: oh they did, and he knows hwo they treat him is bad believe me he knows. but tis family. so im stuck, he's stuck. 'rubs face' ah well. if i can just get food in us we'd be less crabby to.we haven't exactly eaten a lot today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:52:20 )
@star2000shadow: just because it is family, they have no right to treat him that way and run him down to nothing.

I had an aunt like that well an aunt in law because my uncle was blood related to me but a lot of my family disowed them for how they were treating others in the family.

I hope that you can both eat, I haven't been eating much I don't wanna chew or bite down with how bad my mouth is feeling.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:55:05 )
@Unicorn: now how that feels. im just tired of noodles and bread and such. i swear im getting a big thing of peperonie for my lunch meat friday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:59:31 )
@star2000shadow: I wanna make a meatball sub for my other half but I have to wait to go to the store which wont be until the weekend. noodles is all I want. last night I had a grilled cheese. don't like chewing. I'd be better off with smoothies, yogurt, pudding, jello, soups.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 11:54:45 )
@Unicorn: ah dealing with a cavitie or gum infection huh? if im able i tend to 'pop' the gum bubbles so the thing drains, its a pain cause you gotta deal with he pain but then it only lasts for a while, tooth cavitiesi just tend to preay for the tooth to break already.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 03:28:54 )

Lovely new avatar, Star!
Hope your questing is going very well!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 15:20:42 )

Questing: Serene Royalty | Alicorn | ombre secretary

dragoness129: is going slow i keep getting distracted by Commons.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 21:15:26 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis

thank you to Lillypoo for theh elp you've given me gifting me

Ombre Secretary x 1
Serene Royalty x 1
Alicorn x 1

it is truely appreciated.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 08:33:13 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

thanks to a donation, shown in the donation section i finally has Squidplay
now to go see what i can make with it.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 03:54:58 )

How is the sleepy Star's questing going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:09:08 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Harvest Deity x2

dragoness129:

How is the sleepy Star's questing going?

slow but i did get an item off thanks to someone 'happy wiggle' so im happy now i just have to figure outan avi to make with it.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 21:17:27 )

Very nice! It's always fun to achieve something off of the quest lists!
You do make some lovely looking avies! Keep up the great work!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 08:15:41 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Fancy Ruffled Dress| Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

i know, late reply but daw thanks, I'm loving your avi right now.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.