Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 - Runaway Dragons

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 19:19:27 )

Still hungry, she went to the fridge to grab a loaf of bread. "Want some toast?" she asked, putting 2 slices into the toaster. She grabbed butter and jelly, quite low as she didn't want to replenish the supplies until the next town. "So baked and grilled foods work best for you?" she asked over her shoulder. "I think that should be fine. Like I said, just keep reminding me until I get it down."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 01:04:22 )
He nodded. "Im usually hungry. Are we doing a lot today? Because big meals make me sleepy." he said looking at her. His yellow eyes shimmered in the sunlight.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 20:17:21 )

She looked around the room, spotting a bunch of things she still needed to pack up for the trip. "Well, I was planning to pack and clean for the most part today. We're on the road starting tomorrow morning..." she trailed off, looking at her storage bins across the room. "You can help if you want, or just hang out. Up to you!"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 07:15:53 )
"If i dont have to do much id very much like some toast...with jam if you dont mind." he said smiling with his very sharp teeth exposed. His teeth were much like a shark's. "Big meals make me sleepy but i always feel better after one" he added trying to straighten a knot from his hair.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 01:19:14 )

After spreading some jelly on freshly toasted slices of bread, Soph passed the small plate to Eke. "After eating, you can start folding all the clean sheets. Throw them in that blue bucket." She buttered some toast for herself, continuing, "I'll throw the laundry on top when you're done."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 01:32:18 )
"Oh. sure. i can do that" he say still grinning. Once he finished his food, got to work. He hummed to himself as he started not only gathering his laundry but anything in the house. he was careful not to pick up certain...girl things as he didnt want to embarrass Soph but he really didnt mind doing the work.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 20:42:07 )

With her last slice of toast in her mouth, Soph gathered up the dirty laundry and began to sort it into piles. She threw the first load in the wash, making sure to snag all the delicate clothing out of Eke's sight. The laundry that was still clean from the week before, she began to pack on top of the sheets. She moved on to her shoes next, throwing those at the bottom of the next bin. "Eke, could you throw any extra pair of shoes you have in here?"

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 03:42:20 )
He blinked. Extra shoes. He looked at his only pair they got from the store then at her. "I only have the one pair" he said folding up clean towels. He was very neat and methodical about it.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 18:35:22 )

"Oh," she paused, "Well that makes things easier." She packed her last pair of shoes, making a mental note to get Eke another pair of shoes. Packing continued for another hour before she started feeling peckish. She grabbed a bag of chips and the last of her dip, offering some to Eke. "It's just a french onion dip, I ran out of the cheese dip a few days ago."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 23:04:46 )
He smiled and nodded. "i dont think i care im starving" the 13 year old said. He ate a few before passing back the chips. "I do eat a lot sorry" he laughed.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 22:25:32 )

Soph laughed with Eke, taking back the chips and eating a few more herself. "Yeah, soon it'll be time for lunch," she thought out loud, heading to the fridge. She looking inside, continuing, "Would you want to go out for lunch? Or try to scrape together sandwiches?" It didn't look like there would be much on the sandwiches.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/13 04:15:38 )
"Oh i could use my little trick" he said smirking. He got up and wiped crumbs from himself and stretched. "Lets go out for lunch!"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 02:08:42 )

Soph clapped her hands together, looking to the ceiling with closed eyes. "Yeessss, I'd love discounted or free food." She poured herself a glass of water, "Just gonna drink some water first and we can go!" She took a sip and asked, "Want some too? It's hot out there." She sprinkled a bit on her face, feeling her scales shifting just beneath her skin.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 05:30:39 )
"Do you have water bottles? itll be better if i have water with me" he said getting up. "What kind of dragon are you?" he askeed fussing with his long hair.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:47:31 )

"Oh good idea!" Soph piped up. She grabbed some clean water bottles out of the cabinet and filled them up. "My mom comes from a long line of Earth dragons, but my dad has a bit of Sun/Light dragon on his side, hence the blonde hair. Most people think I dye it." She passed him a water bottle as they headed toward the door. "What about you?"

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 02:08:15 )
"Uh...i come from dragon country so we go by colors" he said sheepishly. "Im a...a black dragon..." he said. He tookt he bottle and stood up. "Ever been to dragon country?" he asked perking up.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 21:19:18 )

She nodded, answering, "Yes, my family lives in the North." She lead them out the apartment and down to the car, only stopping to lock up the apartment. She climbed in the vehicle, continuing, "Are you from South, West, or East Dragon Country?"

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 21:33:36 )
"East. The more temperate area with he Grand Library. Ive never been there myself. They say theres statues of extraordinary dragons there. Every record, lore book, and lineage tree can be found there." he said looking at her. "I lived in the richer part. In the Elder and Alpha dragon districts" he added
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 18:39:51 )

"Wow, that sounds extra cool. I wonder why my parents never took me there. We love learning more about our family lineage..." she trailed off, turning out of the parking lot and onto the street. "Did you enjoy living there?" She semi-regretted asking--she knew he had run away from home.
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 01:05:39 )
He went silent. "No...no i didnt. I saw the district from my bedroom or music room windows" He said stiffly. "I never saw much. My mother didnt let me do...anything other than my studies and piano"

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.