Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 - Runaway Dragons

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:52:10 )

(LOL thanks i thought it was funny)

She watched him go off into the bathroom, a little torn between happy she would be in her bed and iffy about how she'd have to watch YouFlix on her laptop. She shrugged and continued to clean off the table and the kitchen. After finishing, she plopped down on the couch to watch some random sitcom.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:56:35 )
He washed himself and just stood there for a good long while. When he came out he was mostly dry but his hair was still wet and a bit tangled around his horns. "I...could use a haircut..always hated having long hair..." he said to himself before sitting on the couch next to Soph. "Do you have any music i could listen to? it helps me relax" he smiled at her sleepily.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:42:39 )

Soph was giggling at something a character on the show said when Eke walked out of the bathroom. "Yea, what type of music do you like?" She pulled out her phone and stood up, crossing the room to turn on her bluetooth speaker. She sat back down on the couch with a soft plop, pulling up a music streaming app on her phone. "Any artist in particular?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 02:14:42 )
"Classical? No artists persay...just classical" he said. he sat there hugging his knees out of comfort. "I usually listen to some old CDs of my mom's to sleep" He offer a sweet but sleepy smile
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 01:28:35 )

With a small smile, she turned on a classical streaming station on her phone's music app. She turned it to a soft level, audible yet soothing. With the TV off, she could admit to herself that she was a little bored, but she was happy that Eke was comfortable--or hoped, anyway. "Have you heard this one before?" She peered at her screen, reading off, "Nocturne op.9 No.1 by Choppin?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 02:44:00 )
He nodded. "Practised it many times." he said leaning aginst the couch. He closed his eyes his fingers moving gently to the notes. AFter a bit, he still and his breathing was even.The poor boy looked exhausted now that he wasnt moving.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 20:04:50 )

(sorry for delay, very busy at work and i come home exhausted/unmotivated af)

"You can play this?!" she asked excitedly. "That's so cool... I can't play any instruments, but I've always wanted to learn the guitar." She smiled at him, watching his fingers move swiftly through the air. She saw his eyes were closed and noticed he looked tired. Standing up, she grabbed a blanket off the armchair. "Here's a blanket. I'll turn the music down a bit so you can get to sleep."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 16:46:17 )
Eke had stopped moving and was very asleep. He curled into the blanket, his tail hanging off the side of the couch. It was amazing that even without make up, he still looked very feminine. The long hair wasnt helping him to look like a boy either.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 22:50:16 )

Seeing Eke was getting comfortable for bed, Soph turned off the light in the room and tiptoed to her bedroom. She put an earphone in, keeping one ear free and able to hear, and turned on YouFlix on her laptop. Within the first episode, she was knocked out.

She woke earlier than she normally did on the weekend, shuffling to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. Her eyes were still crusted over by the time she walked into the main room to check on her new traveling companion.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 03:28:26 )
He was still fast asleep. He was curled up on the couch snoring lightly. His hair shimmered in the early sunlight. He was pale, and dark circles under his sleeping eyes. His breathing was slightly wheezy between snores
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 23:17:20 )

She smiled at the still resting figure on the couch. She muttered, "Must've been real tired after yesterday." Heading into the kitchen, she tried to decide if she wanted to cook breakfast or just do cereal. With a quick glance back at Eke, she decided on a mix of the two. She whisked a few eggs together, adding some ham and tomatoes to the skillet to fry a bit.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 01:50:52 )
At the smell of food he sat up. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. "Soph?" he asked not seeing her.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 15:32:20 )

Lost in the motions of scrambling eggs, she jumped at the sudden sound of his voice. "Oh, good morning!" she recovered, grabbing some plates and bowls for cereal. "Hope you like eggs and cereal."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 16:14:55 )
"Do you...have any sausage?" he said. he couldnt have bacon as it was far greasier than sausage and he usually had baked sausage. "I usually have it baked cause grease puts me at risk for a heart attack" he said sleepily. He got up and messed with his hair making it a bigger mess around his horns.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 15:55:01 )

She froze over the stove. "Oh shit..." she groaned, staring down at the ham in the eggs. Emptying the skillet onto her plate, she quickly added, "I can make you some plain eggs and maybe some turkey or chicken sausage, if I have some in the fridge." She scrambled through the refrigerator and freezer, looking for a small bag of chicken sausage she thought she might have leftover. Her embarrassed blush only started to fade when she found it in the freezer, off to the side. She threw some more oil in the skillet and immediately started frying the sausage. Frowning, she mumbled, "I hope this is enough..."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 01:58:46 )
"I like sausage but i can eat any meat besides bacon" he chuckled. "You are worrying too much" he said looking at the food. "Theres a lot of leeway when it comoes to my health. but it was kinda erm...cute i guess? watching you scramble around i mean"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 23:21:06 )

She turned the chicken sausage in the pan, listening to Eke's reassurance. "Hehheh, thanks, I think... I just, like, don't want to keep screwing up. So--so keep speaking up so I can learn quicker." After a few minutes, she scraped fresh scrambled eggs and chicken sausage onto Eke's plate. She threw her food back in the skillet to reheat and sat down to eat.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 23:33:21 )
He laughed. "Seriously you are fine" he said starting to eat. "Although i guess i should mention that i eat...a lot...and i mostly eat fish" he said before returning to his food.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 17:48:32 )

Flushing again, she nodded, "Yeah, you mentioned that." Under the table, she scratched at her thigh, picking at ingrown hair bumps. She didn't want to forget this type of information again. She chewed her food, savoring the flavor in her mouth. She added a bit of salt and pepper and finished off the still warm eggs.
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:54:33 )
He finished his food and got up cleaning the plate in the sink. "There's not a lot i cant eat. Youd be surprised...i can eat all the sugar i want. Its so weird. Some things i cant have like fried foods but sugar? No problem" he chuckled. "Anyways. where are we headed today? maybe some bags for travel...get some supplies"
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.