Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion What kinds of threads would you like to see more of?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 03:19:38 )
Hello Volties. This thread is not official in anyway, but I was wondering, what kind of content would you like to see more of while posting or lurking on Voltra?
News? Art? Daily chit-chat threads? Gaming? The weather? Goals? What?

Please share. I think that it could make the site much more interesting.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 03:47:43 )
Everything!
Tell me all your deep dark secrets.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 04:19:39 )
I like reading general chit chat and hangout threads. X3
I would love to see some avatar contests hosted by users. Where would avatar contests go?
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:15:08 )
@Kent: Oh that's a good one. And I think that would go in Voltra Discussion forum. Don't quote me on that though. It's true that we haven't really seen much in the way of avatar contests.
@Bioshock: I totally get what you are saying. Have you tried the games forum? It's pretty good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:15:58 )
@Glume: You know, when I see your replies in the serious discussion forum, I think that they are really good. Better than what I can articulate.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:29:11 )
I'd like to see Art, Gaming, and the Weather. to be honest, I am tired of watching, and listen to the news on my tv and all so no news, please. unless it is new rocks, crystals being found, new life, or animals, plants, planets, stars, ect.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:32:33 )
@Unicorn: That's a good point that I did think about. The news should be cool, uplifting or scientific.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:34:39 )
@Taffy: that it should be and thank you to bringing this up. I like Scientific news better than the news that is on tv everyday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:43:50 )
@Unicorn: It's no problem ^^;
I was actually pretty curious. I know that reddit is like one big forum and it's a super popular website. Tons of people post all kinds of things daily.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 08:52:35 )
@Taffy: I didn't know that but rhat is very good to hear, the scientific stuff I read about I learn from AmazingGeologist on Fb. I like rocks and crystals there neat but there are other neat scientific things

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 11:15:02 )
I mostly just want to see more threads with substance. I'm not sure I see the difference between General and Undercurrent aside from currency caps, tbh, no offense to anyone... Topics that invite users to respond with their own experiences and opinions and keep coming back with things to add would be nice. Also, more serious stuff. Not much in that forum gets any attention except the rant/confession threads, where people don't actually interact with each other. I just wanna see more ongoing and meaningful discussion everywhere tbh.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 11:21:11 )
Just spam anything you can think of hahhahaha xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 19:10:37 )
@Unicorn: oh that’s really cool! You should post on here when you see a cool discovery. I know that would interest me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 19:16:25 )
@Uncledaddy: I agree with you about the more serious discussion. Is there any topic that you can think about? Please feel free to post some topics in forums. I want to make threads but I don’t want it to seem like I’m the only one making threads. And sometimes I don’t have any idea for what to make a thread about.

@Raxton: good job. That’s why you are a top poster lol

@Hazer: great reply by the way. You took all of my spoons.
I’m sorry that you have bad anxiety. I get anxiety too and I just try to push through it while telling myself it’s going to be ok. It’s just in your head, but it’s also very exhausting. Why not write a thread about your Hikikomori skills?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 19:23:57 )
@Hazer: haha that’s ok. In Japan it’s common enough that they have a word for it.
Curses still make great topics. 😝

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 20:08:33 )
@Taffy: I was reading a few interesting things last night before I finally fell asleep.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 20:09:07 )
@Unicorn: oh cool~ what was the new discovery or cool fact?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 21:05:49 )
daily/weekly/monthly art challenge!! I cant afford making one. having prices would look great!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 21:12:59 )
@Taffy: Same tbh. Been dealing with a lot of stuff lately, but I wanna try to make more threads in the future. No particular subject in mind; I think most topics become easier to discuss when framed the right way.
AKA Count Trashula

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 21:20:51 )
It sounds strange and it's hard to explain but maybe an NPC that interacts with forum users as a game? I think it would work as a weird horror game or something. I donno I thought it was a cool idea.
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.