Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games lmao i hate xbox

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 00:06:08 )
》::: ✿・`.*
i have three accounts
I basically just play OW
all comm banned
rEeEeeEee

I have sweaty manchildren always harrassing me in team chat, or a thrower, or a kid spamming yep to me over and over, etc etc etc. like, im harrassed by extremely toxic people all day on this damn game, and as soon as i try to stand up for myself im reported and banned lol. Yknow how many times ive reported someone for harrassing me and they werent banned? like damn, i had a group of men tell me they wanted to come rape me one time in voice chat and they never got banned. God i hate the enforcement system on this console. Saying something as innocent as stupid or shut up or one little curse? Ya outta luck, have fun not talking on a console that requires communication for 90% of its games
for two weeks
two
Weeks.
like oof man. i talked to microsoft about it like how in some games characters literally say f*** you if they kill another player (bc i guess its only if u say something wrong to another player) and they basically ignored it.
Shit, we are humans and its easy to provoke someone ESPECIALLY after being harrassed all day and nothing being done abt it, one damn message back and im banned instead of the tard telling me to go make a sandwich and get off my xbox. Wheeee.

tldr xbox bans me often and im salty abt it, have too much time put into my OW acc to get a pc, and i get constant sexist harrassment
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 00:08:46 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Overwatch

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 00:18:03 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: its insane. I feel like the entire internets being taken over by sjws..

Probably in gold or below but im in diamond where its literally key

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 00:31:16 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: seperate. I think ps4 will be cross soon with xbox tho?
Not bad, alot of options to change your aim for every single character, even linear xy axis customizaton and they recently updated the assist with console to work a bit better if youre tracking your enemy. I main a sniper so.. yeah. It took awhile but ive finally found the settings that work the best for me on her.

The only real complaint I have on the game is the community seems to be full of idiots lol. I thought LoL was bad.. jeez

Voltie — 666 Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 07:55:35 )

EW THAT'S SHIT.
it's annoying when these systems don't do with the constant harassing.
Sometimes it's just unfair, even the pc version of OW is pretty bad which is why I'm just not active on the voice chat. :/
and blizzard doesn't ban them *deep sigh*.
pls ping me.

[ DEVIL ] LISH // art auction & hangout.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 14:06:14 )

@milkdaddy: That's why I don't use voice chat. I'm a 33 year old woman and I sound about 15 at the oldest. People get creepy on console voice chat! Sorry you got banned!
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:22:58 )
@milkdaddy: yeah ive had rly bad experiences on xbox live myself. specifically on halo 5! i no longer talk on mic and dont even play online games bc the community for every game is sooooo toxic imo. all of my xbox games are singleplayer rpgs or stuff like spyro, ori and the blind forest, abzu... yknow stuff i cant be possibly harassed on bc i play alone lol.

most guys i played with threatened me with sexual violence or violence, spammed me with invites over and over again, sent me messages that i was trash and to kill myself, etc, accusing me of cheating lol. and tbh most guys i played with always eventually got too bold and comfortable and would start calling me baby or sweetie or wtv and hitting on me. like christ can i just play a game lmao.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 00:01:29 )
@nyreen: D u d e i feel it. like my boyfriend even pointed out hes never seen such disgusting people lol
Please ping me!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 03:47:26 )
@milkdaddy: yeah my partner has been called names and people have been aggressive with him but not as much as i have and to the extent that i have. Its nuts, they hear my voice and obvs think "girl" and then it just goes to shit usually lol.

Ive also had a lot of rly toxic femme people target me bc they would get insanely jealous and pissed when i was doing call outs for where i got killed in game. once this femme just started telling me to shut the fuck up and the masc sounding dude was like "babe wtf are you doing".

lol it is just such a trash community
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:25:08 )
Yeah like Xbox can be really iffy sometimes and make a lot of ppl mad

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.