Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries The nothing fancy art gallery!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 17:57:05 )

More art from the event :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 17:57:06 )

These three are from the event...
But than I did this... which was intended as a warm up. and than i spent a few hours on it because i wanted to finish it xD

I really don't know what happened. The thing that bugs me the most is the plain background, and the one foot really should be at a slightly different angle, but i didn't catch it until after I'd already finished. and pfffh. No mistakes. only strange masterpieces!!!! xD

@milkdaddy: I am pinging you here just in case I don't finish your art in time. So that you know where I'll be posting it.

@ash the alien: Same things as above. xD just in case.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 14:55:02 )

I do tend to have a lot of fun.l with it. Especially since I've started accepting lately that I am not a realistic artist and I am more cartoony.

Love realistic art but it's not my style. It's nice to finally acknowledge that and it's a bit freeing now to just draw and see what happens. :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 20:21:14 )

@Q t e a p o n: I just re-read your comment and I'm guessing it's the pregnancy horomones but I teared up. XD coming from an artist like yourself it is a huge compliment that you enjoy my art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:42:11 )
Your art work is so adorable!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 02:26:32 )

@kitcat564: Oh thank you so much :D I haven't drawn in a little while But I have some pieces that I'll be adding to hear as soon as I can get tot hem. ^^ It's been a crazy month.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 22:24:34 )
@Shadami:

ahh nicee.
Can't wait to see em when posted. :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 00:43:09 )

Here is my latest hue art. :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 00:00:29 )

Yay thank you for the reopening!

I have some new photos I want to upload/share ^-^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 00:09:56 )

This is going to be a huge image drop from the last two years. Well the few things I've actually finished. They're random, beware. I haven't been myself the last couple years and my arts been wonky as a result. I'm trying to find my personal style that I revert to when i take my lazy shortcuts.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:26:54 )
I really your artstyle! It reminds me of a cute but awesome cartoon artstyle ^^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:31:00 )

Thank you ^-^ That's basically how i've been describing it lately. haha I love realistic style but I've realized lately that's just not how i draw and my personal style has been developing since I accepted that.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:38:10 )
You're welcome c:

I understand, I also love realistic artstyle (something like one of those historical artworks) and true. Although I can't help but to feel like I had little to no personal artstyle since I change it very often.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:41:39 )

Honestly my absolute favorite is landscape realistic. I find sceneries just the most gorgeous and they make me so happy. it's something I'm trying to learn how to do even if it's in my own style.

A game I've been playing lately has been recreating random art I see but drawing it in my own style and obviously changing stuff that i would do different. xD

I'm still learning my own style so it's all good. When i don't have references though i tend to lean towards the same goofy cartoon meets anime style

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:00:25 )
Ooo I see! Landscape realism is very beautiful, since you can simply view it as if you're in a different world or feel relaxed.

That sounds very fun! What's the game called? :o And yeah, that's the best part c: True, true. *nods* It depends on your learning curve, references or without references.as long as you're comfortable with the artstyle you have.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:05:08 )

ummmmm... it doesn't have a name? idk >.< I just make up games when I'm struggling with art. haha.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:10:08 )
Oh, oops sorry :viosweat: My bad for being confused lol

That sounds like a good way to do it when having an art block.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:13:27 )

my daughter went and took my sketchbook and was showing it off to people when i turned around hearing her go "and mommy drew this one based on another picture but she put clothes on them cause in the original picture they were naked and evil" *facepalms*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:18:06 )
Ah I see *nods* I suppose your daughter is too young to understand about it and she seems to really admire your art, and kinda awkward (about the original pictures) at the same time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 03:20:26 )

She's got sweet intentions. I just always feel so bad cause she has scd so she's super blunt and doesn't understand when certain things are inappropriate to say.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.