Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/1 01:28:25 )
》::: ✿・`.*
So after ive broken out of my severely toxic relationship, I mustered up the courage to get a job! I havent worked in awhile and its really nice. Self esteems higher and I get to socialize again (social butterfly here. Turned into a hermit.) My coworkers are all pretty awesome and I enjoy my job even though its just a cs associate at a gas station. It feels good to be independent for the first time in my life.
Annnyway I do know alot of my coworkers bc I live 2min away and always came in to get candy or cigars or whatever. One of the guys always made it a point to talk to me when I was there. We get along really damn well. My day goes by so quick when I work with him.
I uh.. also think I have a smol crush? like damn hes so cute and hes always teasing me and touching me and UGH WOW I FEEL 14 AGAIN?
Hes totally kind of a player from what coworkers tell me tho :,) aaaaaa heck. y is my heart always after the bad ones???
Hes been with the same chick for awhile but ig they have a weird open relationship and i REAAAALLy dont wanna make any1 mad???

Is it like..awful that I just really want one night? He's admitted to me that hes slept with other women which is super weird to me but idk? Id probably end up catching major feelings which i totally do not need rn
Im horrible. :,) i really hope no1 hates me for this post
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/1 02:31:28 )
Glad to hear you're feeling better.
idk who would hate you for this post, dear. It sounds very cute imo.
But that said, I think it's important that you don't get yourself into something that you're not prepared for dealing with.

If you think you'd develop deeper feelings from one night, but you know he's a 'player' type,
I would advise to abstain,
unless you're up for that sort of polyamorous/open relations.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/1 12:31:35 )
We love you dear, don't worry!
First, I never trust other peoples opinions of individuals because people are harsh and judgmental when they don't know the whole story. Being polyamorous can look like "being a player" to folks who only understand committed relationships between two individuals. I have a poly friend who is getting married, he treats his fiance with love and respect, and they both have room in their hearts and relationship to love and respect other people. Its not all about getting laid to them.

When you go through a bad breakup, making a bad decision or two is almost expected. Not saying that getting with this new guy is for sure a bad idea, just saying that its OK if it turns out to be that way. Its OK to take chances. You know who you are and what you want so just represent yourself honestly and hope for the best <3 Sometimes having a crush is more exciting than the actual relationship that may follow, so revel in your happiness for a little while. You deserve it!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/1 14:36:28 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I also have a pair of friends who love and respect each other, are married but both "see other people". It works for them because their communication between thenselves and anyone they meet is 100% solid. There is no room for misunderstanding.

But, if youre the monogamous type you should definetly abstain as you cannot change them. Also, id enjoy the single life for just a bit. Let yourself feel that freedom and meet MANY people to properly resocialize yourself. The last thing youd want is to jump in head first to a new one and get caught in the same situation all over again. Enjoy the fluttery feelings, theyre great! But do your best to be objective and remain in control.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/2 18:03:10 )
Repeating everything Glume said would be redundant so... What she said XD

Mostly about the crush being more exciting than the relationship to follow

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.