Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Games you replay?

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 12:41:38 )
What are your favorite games to go back and replay over and over?
I love the Fable series. Still the best rpg out there in my opinion. Plus the whole morale routes.
Older pokemon games too. I always keep the most recent one on its original save and transfer everything over to that b4 I restart other games.
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 17:10:31 )

@Milkii: This probably belongs in the Games forum. o: But anyway, Fable is really awesome! I was so sad when it just died. TToTT I'm still hoping that they bring it back, lol. I don't really replay it, though. n u n;;; I have considered it a few times, but I would want to play with a friend if possible. c:
A game I have replayed a lot though is Devil May Cry 4! :D I know I had over 400 hours on it, and that was just on my PC alone. nun;;; I also bought it for the Xbox 360 and One. xD I have the whole series for the One, so I'm definitely going to be playing through them all before the fifth game comes out next year. :)

pls don't

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 07:28:24 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

Go back and replay?
I frikken adore rhythm games. And Sudoku
And puzzles.
And FFIX
XD

Also, Apollo is right.
Moving to Games.
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 15:58:58 )
Tales of Vesperia, The Last of Us, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and most Nintendo 64 games

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 17:37:31 )
I will replay my old Spyro games until I die. lol
I would also LOVE to replay Uncharted 4, but sadly I have to buy it again because my sisters traded it in. :c

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 17:43:35 )
Suikoden series i think xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 19:32:21 )
Sunset overdrive and Starbound.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 22:18:52 )

@Hazer: Conan exiles looks so good, I wish my pc could run it, i've only played a little.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 22:19:33 )

@Raxton: You're avi looks so cool/fun >o<

Just chillin'

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 05:29:05 )
@Robyn: ahhh, thank you

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 06:39:49 )
Oh man. I love to replay most of the Final Fantasy games but especially 10, Persona 3-5, Suikoden (any but 3 really), Saga Frontier (both 1 and 2), Vanguard Bandits, Lunar (both Silver Star Story and Eternal Blue), and more recently, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Dark Souls for me has a ton of replay value as well. 2 and 3 mostly. And Bloodborne.

I haven't had the time for anything but an FEF:C replay since it's on the DS and easier to squeeze in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 12:40:42 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

TIL: me and
@dowan: basically play the same games.

Childhood favorite I replay every year for some weird self asserted sentiment rule: Threads of Fate

Im still playing witcher 3 but I know for a fact this games replayability is off the charts and will forever be a returned to favorite in my arsenal.

I recently replayed Legend of Dragoon, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Kagero (deception series) for sure.

I have tons of games I randomly return back to tbh. I love older RPGs. Such an integral part of my childhood

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 13:41:47 )

Hmm Magic the Gathering is always fun for me everytime I dive back into it there is always new cards and new decks to be made. DnD is replayable forever and ever. (do tabletops count?)

City/empire building games like Prison Architect, Rimworld, Civilizations, City Skylines, Stellaris, Age of Wonders 2 and 3, Software Inc..
The Sims 3 and 4 are also very fun on occassion.
Slay the Spire is one of the funnest roguelike card games ever.
I don't know where Terarria and Starbound fall in but they are extremely fun too.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 17:21:33 )
@Millet: LOL, I also played Threads of Fate and Legend of Dragoon when I was little. LoD had a really interesting combat mechanic for back then. Especially in a turn-based JRPG.
So you like strategy games as well? I replayed Final Fantasy Tactics quite a lot, and Kartia: World of Fate. The Growlanser series was also super good back in the day before they changed the gameplay a lot in the newer ones.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 17:26:45 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Dowan:
@Millet: LOL, I also played Threads of Fate and Legend of Dragoon when I was little. LoD had a really interesting combat mechanic for back then. Especially in a turn-based JRPG.
So you like strategy games as well? I replayed Final Fantasy Tactics quite a lot, and Kartia: World of Fate. The Growlanser series was also super good back in the day before they changed the gameplay a lot in the newer ones.

Yes, super into strategy!
Ive never met ANYONE else who has played Kartia!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 17:35:50 )
HAHA, it's such a fantastic game. The world is soo cool, and all the different gameplay elements felt amazing to play with.
You had your unique units, but also your created ones, and I loved seeing which new ones I could create! I believe it was like the weapon triangle in Fire Emblem where units had certain strengths which surpassed others' weaknesses.
Don't quite remember as it's been a very long time, but I do know more people need to play it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 19:02:19 )
How would one define "replay"? In FF XIV, I sometimes have an idea for a new character, and so I start the game over like that.

The downside is that on the server I'm on, I've got two mains, and three toons... and I have an idea for a FOURTH. :viosweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 16:22:14 )
I can't remember if I've posted here before buuuut mass effect, the last of us, tales of vesperia, dragon age and more!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.