Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 08:41:07 )
I just found a larvae in my pistachio D:. My favorite snack aaaaa. I guess its actually not too uncommon and they don't "harm" anything (other than my appetite and wellbeing lmao). Just eugh. I cant do bugs. I ALMOST ATE. A. BUG.

I like rly wish they would put some type of warning label tho? Like cmon okay people eat maggots all the time and are fine but THEY KNOW THEYRE EATING A BUG EEEEEEEK
Please ping me!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 11:22:09 )
Oh god ;-; im super squeamish when it comes to bugs so i totally feel, in a similar fashion i used to eat walnuts (we have a tree in the yard) and they'd sometimes have worms in them (most times you see a lil hole they crawled thru but not always)
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 14:35:33 )
*gulp* I'm not sure if I could ever eat a pistachio again if that happened to me... In the every least I'd inspect every single one before eating it lol but I also like the ones that have been shelled already since they're easy and I can shove them into my mouth faster. xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 16:20:32 )
NO THANK YOU

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 20:29:42 )
Mmm tasty
You should've eaten it for the extra protein
Delicioso
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 23:37:11 )
@Milkii: did you at least take a photo of it, and call up the company? that is so gross that you found a bug in one of your nuts.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 00:15:29 )
@Milkii: I found some sort of small larvae in my lemon iced tea once. It took me years to be able to drink it again, and even now I check it constantly. It's amazing how something like that can put you off of a certain food. (either for good, or for a long time.)

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.