Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk My lifes falling apart

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 00:24:59 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

My boyfriends brother invited us over last night to drink. I had way too much. My boyfriend was asleep, and I was outside with everyone else (His best friend, brother, sister in law). I guess I said some dumb jokes about his friend, I really dont even remember. Anyway, his brother and sister in law decide to tell him I was flirting. I cried with his sister in law for HOURS. Then her and his brother start fighting and then she calls me a whore and everything and tried to beat me up..Ill leave out all the shit because itd take me forever but now I am accused of cheating and have him and his mom texting me calling me a whore. I was in the hospital with 2 IVs all night because I tried to commit suicide. I just wish it wouldve worked.

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 00:43:30 )
@Milkii: I'm so sorry you went through that hun. How long have the two of you been together? Have they always been malicious like that towards you? I think you should reply to him, tell him you're in the hospital right now and that you would like to talk to him when you get out, then turn off your phone. You need to recover, not stress about him and his mom being assholes.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 00:59:45 )
@nyx: 5 years.
Kind of. Its like her kids do no wrong. The brother had sex with another woman and he has 2 kids with the sister in law, and everyone was against her.

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:09:04 )
@Milkii: so they were against her and now shes basically taking all that out on you and trying to destroy your relationship as well. good lord, thats a toxic sounding family. im sorry you have to deal with their shit.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:23:38 )
@Milkii: I second what Nyx said. That is wrong of them to do that by taking advantage of you while you are at your vulnerable state. Your boyfriend should be the one standing up to you and should know to trust you by now. I don't understand how he would take their side and not yours. Sounded like there's a lot of misunderstanding in the family. I been there and saw those stuff coming. Man, I feel you and try your best to recover and worry later.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:38:50 )
@nyx: Yup. I was there for her through it all but of course eff me. Ughhh. His familys insane. I hope time heals this.. I really love him but this whole relationships been very toxic. We both have parents with addiction and mental illness history so :,)

@Flaria: Thank you dear. Man this hospital foods good. :vanora_yum:

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:43:10 )
@Milkii: unfortunately love cant solve everything. if its a toxic relationship, even without adding in the family dramas, then it might be time to consider whether its worth it to stay in such a relationship
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 01:44:28 )
@Milkii: You're welcome and that's even better. ;D

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 04:13:16 )
God damn I cant even kill myself im such a fuck up
Please ping me!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 04:57:39 )
@Milkii: You are not such a messed up. You have so much to live for even if it's doesn't feel like it. We all go through shitty times. Believe me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 05:21:44 )

Milks. I'm glad you're still here.
At the end of the day, you don't need people like that in your life--and 5 years is nothing to just shake a stick at, either, which is honestly the hardest part. I can't claim to understand how that must feel because I can't even imagine going through something like that...

But...if he's not going to defend you now, then when will he? It sounds like he's still too latched on to his parents (specifically mom?) Which is understandable if he's still living at home, and when he gains his independence he will grow a mind of his own.

You're both at the age where your life is just beginning, and it's freaky as hell because up until this point you've always had someone telling you what to do next. Tomorrow was something you could more or less predict, but now the future is wide open and that's honestly terrifying in a way. But it's a period of growth, and an amazing one at that.

It will get better.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 06:59:17 )
@Milkii: that's fucked up. I know that it doesn't feel like it right now but it will get better. It just takes time.

You should block their numbers and if it hasn't already officially happened then break up with him. You don't want to be with someone that texts/calls you to tell you that you're a whore just bc someone make outlandish claims. Fuck that. Mom sounds nuts too bc she's involved. Sounds like a really toxic family tbh.

You deserve better and deserve to be happy. I hope you feel better asap, take as long as you need and focus on yourself. I'm glad you're still around.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 10:22:26 )

@Milkii: Honesty, he sounds like an ass. You've been together for 5 years, but he doesn't trust you. He also thinks it's just fine to gang up on you and that his sister in law tried to beat you up.
Throw him and his family in a dumpster.
From what I have seen on here, you are a lovely girl and you deserve so much better than that. Take some time for yourself, to get to know yourself and to become happy. You're not a f up and you deserve to be happy.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 14:33:56 )

I have to agree with leaving him. There's no need to keep going with him if he doesn't at least stand up for you. Today it may be words, tomorrow who knows. Don't think any amount of love'll fix this. It's like a bucket filled with holes. No matter how much water you put in you can't fill it to the top.-

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.