Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Blood in Roses

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 00:46:04 )
Allen smiled some at her words and he slowly leaned across the small gap between them to place a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I worry about you too, sometimes.." He murmured quietly as he sat back in the chair. If he still had a fever, she'd make a different tea to help.. How sweet. This was why he loved having his books around.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 21:12:29 )
He worried about her too? What made him worry about her? Maybe he worried she'd get tired of living with a vampire and leave? She didn't know. "I think it's really sweet that you worry about me." She whispered. Kaneko knew he didn't have to worry though. After all, what could possibly happen to her? She knew it was dangerous to go outside and wander too far, especially after dark. Now that she knew a stranger was out and about, she didn't feel like stepping outside at all. Sometimes she would though. The cold breeze was nice, and just watching the snow flutter down from the sky sometimes. It was so pretty. She looked at the tea she had made him and hoped that it was actually helping him.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 23:09:37 )
Allen lowered his eyes some, realizing how weird his statement sounded even after hearing her comforting words. "I guess I'm just afraid of losing you..or if you get sick and I can't take of you." He said softly, finding her hand and rubbing the top of it with his thumb. As the tea settled in his stomache he could tell he was starting to get sleepy, but he liked sitting here with her and talking.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 21:19:39 )
((I'm so sorry it's taken me all this time to reply. I've just not been feeling very creative lately. I'm feeling drained and I want to focus on just school for now. I hope you understand. If I'm feeling creative again during any free time, I'll be sure to reply though.))

Kaneko listened to what Allen had to say and nodded to herself. It was understandable for him to have these kinds of worries. She too worried what would happen if she were to get sick. How would he take care of her? What would happen if they both got sick at the same time? "Try not to worry about that right now. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, we just need to focus on making sure you get better. If I get sick, I'll let you know but right now I feel just fine." She told him, hoping to reassure him a little bit. "Now then, you should get some rest. It's getting late." She noted.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 17:27:39 )
((Hey don't worry about it, focus on school and reply when you can :vanora_smile: I don't blame you, I haven't been feeling very creative with my crazy ass hours at work Dx they can't make up their minds whether they want me in the morning or afternoon ><))

Allen brushed his thumb over her hand as they talked, wanting to hold her hand as long as he could. "I can't help it.." He murmured quietly. "I worry about those men taking you from me.. They won't stop coming unless I'm dead or you're back home, your father won't stop sending them after us." He murmured quietly, allowing his worries to spill out.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 09:18:28 )
((Thank you for being so understanding! ; n ; Oof, really? Dang that sucks, sounds like it can get very annoying. D: Hopefully they can make up their minds soon enough.))

Kaneko sat and listened, knowing what Allen was saying was the truth. Her father made it clear that he didn't want his only daughter around a vampire. Especially not one he had thought to have killed in the past. He would keep sending people to find her and bring her home. He'd send people to finish off what he started. She knew that much. Her father was stubborn. He was a bad man overall. "Allen..." She started, her voice low. "You're not going to die, I won't let them hurt you and even if they do take me away, I will find a way to come back. I promise. You're not getting rid of me that easily." She joked, laughing softly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 19:15:38 )
((well, I'm out of work until further notice due to cat 5 hurricane Dx ))

Allen wanted to smile at her words, but couldn't bring himself to. He knew eventually he'd be powerless to stop them from taking Kaneko. He slowly brought his hands to his face. "I'll also find you.. Even if they take you, I'll track them down until you're at my side." He murmured shakily, his mind drifting to a darker place. He'd go to the ends of the earth for her. "They can try to kill me, I'll just keeping getting up." He murmured quietly. It was a game of cat and mouse, the hunters thinking they were the cats. Who was really the cat though?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/4 06:26:26 )
((Oof! I'm sorry! Please take care of yourself!))

Kaneko stood and walked to stand beside Allen. Her hands rested on his shoulders and she planted a soft kiss on top of his head. His words sent shivers up her spine, he meant well though but she still worried. If he got hurt because of her, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. Would he really get back up? What if they did kill him? Were vampires really immortal? She wanted to think they were, she didn't want to think about the day she could lose him. She wanted to believe that she would have him by her side for many years. That is, until she herself died. "I believe you." She whispered, moving her hands to run her fingers through his hair.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/4 23:23:20 )
Allen managed to calm down when she came over to him and he felt her tender kiss on top of his head. "I'm sorry.." He murmured quietly, lowering his hands from his face at the feeling of her fingers through his messy blonde hair. He slowly began to stand from the table, and gently wrapped his arms around her figure.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 06:16:16 )
"Shh...it's okay Allen. You have nothing to apologize for." Kaneko commented. Her voice was soft. Not a hint of anger to be heard. "We will both protect each other, and there is nothing wrong in doing so." She was blushing softly when she felt his arms wrap around her. Her hand lightly pressed against his forehead to feel if he still felt warm. A little but she knew he'd be fully better in a few days. No one was sick forever. "I hope the tea helps.."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 14:00:38 )
(Back to work, still having crazy hours. It's like the storm never happened.)

Allen nuzzled against the nape of her neck as she spoke. They had that guy on their side now as well, for now anyway. What was his name, Zero? "Perhaps.. Sleep is best." He said softly, sleep lacing his words. He wasn't feeling nearly as warm as before, and his hunger was subsiding. Allen gave her forehead a tender kiss before slowly pulling back and wandering towards the bedroom easily, where he laid down in top of the blankets and peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 05:45:33 )
(Oof! Well that's good right?)

Kaneko watched as Allen walked away towards their room. She had a small smile on her face and when he was gone, she walked to the front door and peered outside at the snow covered woods. Her eyes narrowed, searching for this person that Allen had run into. While he told her that he had told the stranger to stay away, she didn't trust the stranger to listen. "You better stay away." She murmured and quickly closed the door then locked it. Her heart racing in her chest. Strangers always scared her. What if he worked for her father? Or what if he didn't but was followed by someone who did? "Relax Kaneko, no one will find you. And if they do, we'll deal with them when the time comes." She told herself as a way to get herself to relax. After making sure to clean the kitchen and make sure the doors were locked, she made her way to their room where she carefully tucked Allen in and brushed some hair away from his face. How lucky was she to have met such a wonderful man? "Sleep well, my sweet." She whispered then left him to sleep while she turned on the television and made sure the volume was set to really low that way she wouldn't disturb Allen. At least he was getting better now. Maybe the tea was actually helping.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 16:22:58 )
(Eh, I guess? Lol.)

Did they really think he'd stay away? It was cute, really. Zero was close enough to the house to hear her when she opened the door and spoke, but stayed out of sight. It wasn't hard to find them. Kaneko's scent was easy to track, even for a half breed like himself. "You really do smell good.." He murmured with a small smirk once she went back inside. Why was he going out of his way for someone who didn't remember him? They were 'friends' so to speak. He was a hunter of ferals, and other hunters. He was a hunter and a protector, and he used to have a partner.

While Allen slept, Zero kept a safe distance from the house only wanting to keep an eye on any unwelcome visitors.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 03:07:19 )
Kaneko was completely unaware of the stranger keeping watch on the house. Had she known, she probably wouldn't be able to sleep. If she had heard his comment she would have been unnerved. Luckily she heard nothing. Tv was entertaining her for a few hours until it started to get dark outside. She knew it was time for her to turn in for the night, no use staying up late. Her main focus right now was helping Allen get better. Once he was better they could easily focus on other things, whatever those things might be. With a soft yawn, Kaneko turned the television off and started to make her way to the room where she got dressed for bed then slipped in beside Allen and looked towards their bedroom door. They were safe here, hopefully. That thought in mind, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 03:33:12 )
Early the next morning, with how early he went to bed, Allen slowly woke. He smiled lazily at feeling Kaneko's warmth next to him and he gently kissed the top of her head. He felt better. He wasn't burning up or feeling like someone tied a weight around him, not at the moment anyway. He was hungry though. So, he slowly slid out of the bed, careful not to wake Kaneko. He slowly and silently found a shirt after listening to Kaneko get him one from the closet enough times, then made his way to the living room and quietly opened the door to go outside.

He quietly closed the door behind himself, the cool winter breeze feeling good against his clothes and face. Maybe he still had a fever after all? He couldn't tell. Allen caught the scent of a rabbit and followed it.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 18:37:25 )
Kaneko slowly started to wake minutes after Allen had left the house. When she woke and sat up in bed, she knew that he wasn't in the room. And judging by the silence in the house, he wasn't home either. That worry started to bubble up but she suppressed it. He'd be fine, he wasn't a child. Instead, she decided to grab some clothes and went to take a nice hot shower. Maybe Allen just went out to talk to this friend? Or perhaps he was just really hungry. He had told her that there would come a point when he wouldn't eat human food anymore. Maybe the time was already here. It meant she'd eat breakfast by herself. A small frown appeared on her face but she shook those thoughts away. There was nothing she could do about it. Allen was a vampire, and vampires didn't eat human food. They fed off of blood.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 19:24:56 )
Allen had made one mistake, he had trusted the other male to honor his request. After he had slipped out, Zero had silently slipped inside the front door and hid himself from Kaneko's sight. He couldn't reason with someone who didn't trust anyone, so he'd try the girl. He couldn't smell any hunters, so he wasn't really worried about Allen.

He knew however, Allen would return shortly so he didn't have much time.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 19:40:09 )
After she had finished her shower, Kaneko grabbed a towel and began to dry herself off then got dressed. No sound of anyone in the house, Allen wasn't home yet. As much as she wanted to go outside to find him, she was much safer inside the house. No stranger was inside. Or so, that's what she thought. She didn't even realize that the stranger had somehow managed to slip into the house without being noticed. Her hand reached for the door knob and she turned it, pushing the door open and stepping out freshly changed into some clean clothes. Her hair was still a little damp. "I guess I should make some breakfast." She said to herself after she put the laundry where it belonged.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 20:56:22 )
Zero waited until he saw Kaneko, then quietly approached her only to cover her mouth with his hand. "Don't scream, I'm not going to hurt you." He said quietly. "We have a friend in common and all I want is to help, okay?" He voiced calmly as he slowly removed his hand. "You and he have very dangerous people looking for you two, you need someone to watch your back when he can't."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 21:13:36 )
Naturally, when a hand covered her mouth, Kaneko froze where she stood. Her eyes watched the stranger even after he had moved his hand from her mouth. "You're not suppose t-to be in here. You're not supposed to c-come inside our house! Get out! Or else I will scream." She warned, backing away from him until she backed into a wall. If you want to help, you don't need to be inside, you can help from a distance. If Allen sees you in here, he isn't going to be h-happy." She spoke, her voice trembled.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.