Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weekend Plans - New weekend, new plans

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/21 15:35:35 )

Do you all have any weekend plans?

This weekend- Cancelled Friday's Market plans cause today is a washout, Saturday meeting a new friend at a cafe, playing Pokemon Go and then going to a different friend's house with board games in the evening. Sunday is probably cleaning/doing nothing after all that on Sat lol.

Last weekend -I have some things on my To-Do list and some fun things planned.
Tonight there is a new Sun Haven patch coming out so I'm excited to play that! I hope it's out when I finish work lol.
Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a lamp I found on FB Marketplace. It's pretty! Then I have a facial to go to, I got sunburn last week on some parts of my body and I wore lots of sunscreen on my face, but even though it didn't feel burned it's kinda being weird and breaking out in ways it doesn't normally, so I hope they can calm and fix what is going on with it! In some places I look like I have hives T_T
Sunday I have to clean and put together 2nd bedroom for my sister. She is coming to live with me starting in May. Right now, there is like no space for her, so I have to sort some things out lol

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/22 01:13:59 )

Tomorrow is Earth Day so I'm volunteering to help clean up trash along one of the nearby rivers and on Sunday I'm volunteering to plant trees again at a nearby park. During my down time I'm going to paint. I got accepted into a local art show and my piece is due next week. ^^;

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/22 05:15:41 )

going to sleepover my friends~
hoping to get him to try vietnamese food!

Artist Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/22 07:41:49 )
Nothing too fancy, gonna work on some item stuff (adjusting layers/item planning/etc) and then probs just hang out in chat or call with some friends, play some video games or somethin lol

Oof sorry to hear about your sunburn! Dx I hope that heals up quickly!
I avoid that by never going outside 😂

Do you have pics of the lamp you’re getting? I’d love to see it! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/22 14:11:00 )
Today I'll be working on some stuff from home since I was out sick Monday and that put me behind. I'll probably also do a load of laundry or two.

Tomorrow I have a concert I'm going to in the evening in the next town over, so I'm excited for that. Not sure what I'll do during the morning hours yet.

Hope you get your skin issues sorted out. I've always been curious to get a facial of some sort, but I'm also kinda leery of whatever chemicals might be involved.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/24 06:34:19 )

@kiwi:
luv ur avi!~
whats the head mask item name?

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/24 19:05:40 )

This weekend went by in a flash! I can't believe it's over already. I guess that's cause I was busy lol.

@Ark: Good for you. I'm sure it was fun. I used to do those when I lived in FL. How was it?

@Justice: Oh fun! How did it go? Did they try it?

@Ruby: Oh item stuff...does that mean things are about to get lively here? Yeah I put on sunscreen but sometimes when you are out a lot it's still not enough. I will find you a pic Here (From the listing, not my house lol)

@Aisukohi: There are facials that use more natural products if you are worried about that. Where I went they ask you about what kind of skin you have and what products do you use if any. I told them I was having sensitivity since last week so they used a lot of calming stuff on my skin and some red light therapy.
How was the concert? ^^ I also got a load of laundry done.

@kiwi: Thanks. I think it's healed now! I am excited I ask her last year if she wanted to come and live with us and for her to have her own bedroom. We get along well and it was after a bad break up with an ex (he's not a nice man). I don't know how long she will be here for, we didn't put a date on it. I guess maybe until she has a serious relationship or has friends she wants to move in with.
Congrats on starting a new job! I'm so happy for you! How did it go?

Artist Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/24 22:32:15 )
@Totalanimefan: oh what a pretty lamp! :o

Donator — she/they/him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 01:06:34 )

@kiwi:
oh ty~
wish i'd been on
here for it~

@Totalanimefan:
we ended up getting chinese/bao instead. it was good but the portions were embarrassingly small =/

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 01:48:01 )

@Totalanimefan: The trash clean up was nice and fulfilling, but I didn't plant trees like I wanted to. :/ I stayed home to work on my painting.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 02:39:56 )
@Totalanimefan: That makes a lot of sense. I know those who work in massage tend to ask you if you have any areas to stay away from or focus on, so only makes sense that aestheticians do the same. The concert was awesome, although the headliner unfortunately had to reschedule to sometime this summer due to the singer not having a voice. The other 2 bands were awesome though, and my neck is a bit sore from headbanging, but totally worth it. xD I...didn't get any laundry done that day, but I got lots of other work-related things done.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 17:04:56 )

@kiwi: Yeah I'm glad that she is coming here and getting away from him. Now that she is standing up to him, he's become a lot worse. Luckily my husband will be there on Thursday night and they are leaving Friday morning.
Oh that's soo awesome! What kind of work is it? ^^

@Ruby: Thank you, I think so too and I like how there is a side table built in ^^ Good for small spaces.

@Justice: I do feel like with bao you never get a lot, but it is very tasty! Maybe next weekend he can try the new food.

@Ark: That's sad. That part is fun. Although when I did the clean ups they would just be trash collecting too. It is really nice to see how clean it is after you are finished. That's cool that you are working on a painting ^^

@Aisukohi: Yes and even if you don't know much about your skin or skincare they can really help you with the basics. They also look at your skin and know if you are dry or oil or have acne, etc. I have a lot of redness and it's gone done since going and I learned what skincare to use to help it. There is always tomorrow for getting the laundry done. ^^
That's so cool that you had a great time! I'm going to see a rock/Nu-metal band called Man With A Mission in May and I can't wait!! I'm probably going to be doing the same!

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 20:44:25 )

@kiwi: I'm not sure, but all I can say it that he better not! He doesn't know where I live and it is on the other side of the country. My sister already blocked his number too, but he could use another person's phone.
That seems like a pretty cool job! I hope you like it better than the last one.

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/25 22:08:47 )
    Hope your sunburn heals up. I got a little too much sun myself and completely toasted my cleavage. To be fair, it's probably the first time in a decade it has seen the sun, so I had it coming. That being said, the sunscreen stick from Roundlab was amazing; not a single touch of color or freckle on my face.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/26 01:14:10 )
This past weekend I saw the poppies again but with one of my sister and we made a Fake Coachella playlist since we didn't go. How was your's and everyone else's weekend?

Donator — She/Her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/26 02:21:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I might try getting a facial sometime then, but I'll do my research before choosing. For example, I heard not to trust the aestheticians at Sephora and the like chain stores. Chances are those employees aren't practicing good hygiene with their tools. I'll try again with laundry this coming weekend if I'm not too tired from work lol. Hmm, not sure if I've heard of that band you're seeing, so I might check them out since that genre is right up my alley. Hope you enjoy the concert! The bands I saw on Sunday were Bad Wolves and Beartooth, and Falling in Reverse was the headliner slated to reschedule. Next month I'm going to Welcome to Rockville in Daytona Beach all 4 days, and also going to see The Used and Pierce the Veil after that.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/26 13:43:27 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah you have to go to a place where they are liencsed(spelling?) to work on people's skin.
Man With A Mission is amazing! They sing in Japanese and English. I found them in 2014 and I've liked them ever since. I recommend their album Chasing the Horizons first, but honestly all of those music is good and lots have anime tie ins.
Wow that's awesome. So many bands!

@blue: Yeah it's all been so long since we spent a large amount of time outside in one go. I do to FL every year and I know to put it on head to toe but this one, it just took me by surprise. And I didn't know I was going to be out that long in the sun too. I hope what ever you did to get the sunburn was worth it. Mine was lol. I was using Supergoop's Unseen Sunscreen. Which I recommend to all girls and guys that dislike the lotion feel of sunscreen. This one is clear. But dry skin people can still use it just fine cause it also works great for me and I have dry skin.

@Qiqi Agatha: That sounds like fun! Did you take any pics of the poppies? They are really pretty. This weekend I have the house to myself. My husband is flying out to help my sister with her cross country move to my place. I'll be hanging out with friends on Saturday so it won't seem too lonely. :)

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/26 17:57:38 )
    It was worth it, haha. We took a nice trip to Florida and spent time on the beach, and another day in a pretty natural spring (Ponce de Leon). We also made a nice walk down a fishing pier which was very lovely; the weather was just perfect for that emerald water and a nice breeze to keep you cool with all the sun. The weather the entire time was really beautiful and we felt very lucky for the timing. If there was any complaint, it would really only be that my friend and I did our hair to go to a nice dinner but the humidity puffed it up as soon as we arrived. Thank goodness for hairpins!

We ate shrimp to our heart's content.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/26 18:59:26 )

@blue: That's a pretty area. I'm from further south than that but I still know of the beauty of FL. It makes for a nice vacation. ^^ I don't even try to fight the humidity in FL. I just let it be. XD Maybe put my hair up in a ponytail.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/27 04:26:21 )
@Totalanimefan: YES, we took lots of pictures, especially since it is the peek and this is a really good season. That's nice your sister is coming over to live with you. Did she get a job offer? Have fun this weekend with your friends
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.