Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Weekend!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 17:14:21 )

I hope your first weekend in March is a good one. Is there anything you will be doing? Has spring arrived near you yet?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 17:16:42 )

I’ll be cleaning the house and meeting a friend for lunch on Sunday

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 16:40:34 )
Weather has been so weird lately lol it keeps going between 70’s and 30’s. I like it colder or at least cooler so like can we not have 75 degrees in FEBRUARY please? xD

But no plans this weekend, just hanging out. My eye is swollen right now too so I can’t even enjoy tv right now :(
Its getting better though so I just gotta wait.

Good luck with cleaning! I hope you have a nice lunch :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 19:43:21 )

@Ruby: yeah it really has been all over the place. I guess that's March for you. Maybe it will settle down soon.
Oh no, I hope that it gets better soon! That really sucks. I guess you can still use your phone a little bit?

Thanks. I cleaned a little bit and I'm happy with what I've done so far. I decided to play a little ACNH.

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 00:08:01 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks~ yeah I still have one eye thats fine so I can still see somewhat lol

That’s great! Little bits are still progress :3

@Borealis: oh cool! Congrats! Where’d you move to?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 05:53:23 )

@Borealis: nice! I’m moving in May. Good luck. It’s going well so far.

@Ruby: do you know how long until it’s healed?

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 22:03:32 )
@Totalanimefan: oh you’re moving too? Are you staying in the area?

No but it shouldn’t be too long. Its already better than it was but still isn’t healed fully. I see my doctor on Wednesday so if it isn’t better by then she can look at it lol (already had the appointment)
Fortunately it doesn’t hurt its just uncomfortable and inconvenient

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 22:32:11 )
My weekend went good. SO had to work an 8 hour shift Sat so I got sometime to myself.(My kid was home, but he played on the xbox so it felt like I had the place to myself.) So I just sat around and took a me day.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 23:46:45 )

@Ruby: staying in the area. Just bought a condo instead of continuing the rent but it’s not done being built.
That’s good that it’s healing. Maybe they will be able to help you more on Wednesday.

@macsen191: sometimes those are the best kind of days! Yesterday I mostly chilled at home playing video games too.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/6 20:25:38 )

Spring arrived here and the way we know for sure is there's tree pollen absolutely everywhere.

In fact we had to rake up the pollen "catkins" from the trees after Saturday's heavy winds. They were piled up like snowdrifts on the sidewalk lol.

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 00:55:47 )
@Borealis: That’s pretty nice you were able to get help :3 Where was your first choice?
I live in the south now but I don’t think I could live any further south than I do lol the heat already kills me xD

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 00:57:04 )
@Totalanimefan: oh nice :D when will it be done being built?

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 00:25:35 )
@Borealis: lovely choices! I also prefer the cold lol I overheat way too easily so winter is my happy time of the year. I’m dreading summer already.
Good luck in texas! And hopefully someday you’ll make it where you want to go <3
massachusetts is the farthest north I’ve been, my grandparents are from there so we went for a family reunion years ago. It sucked, but, it was cool seeing where they grew up :)
I’d love to visit maine someday, it’s beautiful

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 01:20:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: It's starting to affect me up here in DC too. I find that a mask really helps keep the pollen out of your system but it's annoying to be wearing it outdoors for a long time. I saw it's been so hot in FL lately. Not normal temps for March.

@Borealis: That's awesome. I hope you enjoy it there. I've been to Austin and damn it gets hot there in the summer. Like I'm from FL and I found TX too hot haha. Renting is a good idea when you don't know the area. I hope that it will be ready in May and not after. I don't really want to move in the June heat.

@Ruby: May is what they are telling us know. I don't have a set date yet but I really hope it's not going to be pushed June

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 01:52:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Fortunately I don't seem to have an allergy to the pollen in Florida for the most part; I had pretty bad seasonal allergies growing up in Texas but since moving here I haven't had much. And yes, it's so dang hot here already, it sucks. I want "March" weather!
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 04:11:46 )

@CooperationIsKey: Florida winter is the best time of year. It should still be winter like in March.
That’s good. I’ve never had them anywhere but here and it wasn’t until after I had Covid but it would be weird that my body would change that much that I would get allergies after.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.