Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion I became cozy! Share your Comfy Avatars here

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 03:18:26 )

It's winter in the Northern Hemisphere and I've been (for the first time in my life) addicted to this really comfy outfit I bought in rl

So I decided to make my avatar look comfy and cozy on Voltra too! Show off your cozy avatars here and maybe we can have a PJ Party lol

Voltie — They/He Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:10:08 )

not gonna save it as my avi (im too attached to my mothboy rn) but i made an attempt and it resulted in transgender pride

Don\'t know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:19:25 )

@MaxIsConfused: I love it! 10/10 great cozy, pride avatar. ^^ (And I do like your current one a lot too)

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:46:02 )

Great cozy avis guys!
Its freezing here currently but decided to make a kawaii/summertime avi anyways lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:53:26 )

@Justice: It's very cold where I am too haha. Gotta stay warm in the winter.
Cute avatar.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 06:57:16 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm I might have to do this haha. I got a bunch of avi's on my run way I could share haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 07:16:03 )

@Totalanimefan:
Ty
<3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 13:27:45 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Welp, I guess I don't have to screenshot my avatar since mine's already considered cozy lmao despite me living in a tropical weather that consists of only humid sunny/cloudy days and rainy days.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 21:47:33 )

@Hydrangea:
So cute!
I love the papasan chair
And the color Combo

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 23:52:28 )

@justice: Thank you and I like your avatar as well ^^ Nice pink-themed avatar along with the boba tea btw :3

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 23:53:47 )

@Hydrangea:
Ty I actually based the whole aviation off the Boba item haha

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 23:54:18 )

@Hydrangea: I know what you mean. I grew up in a place that was very warm and humid and there was no such thing as a cold winter.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 23:59:53 )

@justice: You're welcome and I see lol

@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. *nods* Though living in a place that doesn't snow has its perks sometimes.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 00:02:53 )

@Hydrangea: I agree. I loved not having to worry about that growing up and I never had to buy expensive winter clothes either.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 15:42:55 )
This is me lately... wrapped in a blanket and reading.*and yes I wear shorts/capri's around the apt with socks/slippers on. It's not that cold where I am... it's 38 degs right now but I love snuggling with my blanket.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 16:20:28 )
Cozy happens :3 ... especially at this time of the year in the northern hemisphere.

BTW, Total, it's chilly here right now too... but nothing a hoodie and jeans can't handle. Stay warm!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 20:39:06 )

@macsen191: I feel like 38F is cold. Unless you meant 38C.
@Wildfire: thanks. I saw you guys had a cold front this morning. I’ve been doing my best to stay warm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 20:49:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah - this morning and yesterday... I think both days dipped in to freezing-ish temperatures. It's warmer out now, but that's to be expected at 2pm in the sun in FL XD Of course, our cold is nothing compared to the cold across most of the country at this time of year! It sounds like you're adjusting pretty well, though...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 21:00:43 )
It's perpetual winter where I'm living right now.. well- not quite perpetual, the snow melts and we have 'summer' weather from the end of May until the end of September.
-twirls avi- I am cozy alien in the mountainous woods. C:

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 02:11:17 )
So cozy's not really in my vocabulary when it comes to my style of avis, but I browsed through my closet and these were the closest I could find lol.

I realize the second is a little creepy, but I imagine they get cozy while judging others from on high. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.