Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion What did you get from the Fall and Winter Orbs?!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:22:29 )

Hey all, sorry I'm late on making this thread. Totally forgot about it since I've been pretty busy.

Anyway, you all know the drill, post here what you got from the orbs because it's fun to share our victories and sad pulls lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:33:36 )

I got from my first pull of the Fall '22 Orbs:

Party Monster x2
Good To The Bone
Lava Lamp
Krakeness

Unique Hoodie Croptop x2
Unique Luxy Waves x2 (yay I wanted this one!)
Unique Combat Boots

And with the vouchers I think I'm going to get the Pumpkin Crave and the Naga. But I haven't picked yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:37:12 )
For the fall orbs, I legit don't remember what I pulled vs. what I bought from the Exchange because I bought a bundle and used the vouchers lol. I do know that I now have at least 1 of every item from that season.

For the winter orbs, I only bought 3 common orbs and 1 charged orb, and got the blanket, hat, and gloves from the common orb, plus the Gi-Nom-Ous (sp?) from the charged orb. I'm not as enthused about this season's items, but those common items should come in handy. Would love to eventually get a Garland Darlin' and All Wrapped Up.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:39:47 )

I got from my first pull of the Winter '22 Orbs:

Cheerful Companions x2
Silent Knight
Gi-GNOME-ous
Big Ol' Jolly

Unique Winter Boots x2
Unique Winter Oversized Blanket
Unique Winter Jacket x2
Cheerful Companions
Garland Darlin' (Yay I also wanted this one)
Unique Winter Pompom Beanie

I'm always so good at getting the Unique items T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:41:41 )

@Aisukohi: Nice that you have one of each! I feel like the vouchers make it a lot easier to get one of every items or help you get another of an item that you really love. It's a nice change!

Those two you said you didn't have yet are my two favs from the Winter set. I got the Garland Darling just now but I didn't get any of the All Wrapped Up. Luckily it's a common item so I should be good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 17:44:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, nice pulls lol. I do love the voucher idea, so they definitely came in handy!

I'm glad the All Wrapped Up is common as well, so maybe I'll find a spare in the Exchange sometime. Or I may buy more orbs later. We'll see.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 18:15:01 )

@Aisukohi: At this rate I'm going to have to exchange it with someone for a Unique item cause I keep getting them lol. It's like that every season. Overall I'm happy with my pulls since we have the vouchers. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 19:25:50 )
@Totalanimefan: I adored the theme of the fall orbs, as well as the reaping event, of course. An overwhelming majority of my avis aren't human, so any kind of animal/creature mods I'm happy to collect lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 20:04:25 )

@Aisukohi: The item designs are always amazing from the staff here.
You also knock it out of the park with those types of avatars. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 20:12:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Indeed, they are. I do have some favorite item artists since I tend to gravitate toward their items over others, but overall the quality is amazing here.

And thanks lol. One day I'll put them all in a closet.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 22:12:14 )

@Aisukohi: yeah I think on every site we always tend to have our favs but also can still see how nice other artists are too.

I hope that you at least save the good ones in the closet feature. Like I really like the avatar you have now. Nice use of black and gold.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/16 04:41:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! I don't actually use the closet feature, because I almost never feel like re-equipping an avi lol. Don't get me wrong, I have some favorites that I've done, but I usually try to come up with something new every time I change.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/17 17:27:25 )

@Aisukohi: that’s pretty cool there are lots of times I want to change my avatar but I don’t feel like I have the time or creativity. So I do keep some in my back pocket. Or avatars I really liked.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 04:03:08 )
@Totalanimefan: I totally get that. Sometimes I feel like playing with my avi without necessarily changing it. But just experimenting with things, or sometimes I feel like making avis for others. If only dream avis were a thing here. xP I'd probably open a freebie shop haha.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/18 16:28:10 )

@Aisukohi: yeah if only we could have dream avatars! I’m sure it would be a ton of work to implement.
Maybe if you are bored you could make an avatar closet thread. But that does sound like work lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.