Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Thanksgiving!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/24 17:45:10 )
Hello all, it's Thanksgiving in the US. It's a day to spend with good people and good food if you aren't familiar. What are your plans today? What are you guys making?

Do you have a Thanksgiving outfit rl or online to show off?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/24 17:46:54 )
I'm making Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Gravy, and Stuffing. I've never made stuffing before. ^^;

Voltie — They/He Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/24 18:27:20 )

we have no plans but i might offer to order food for the fam

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/24 22:42:41 )

My friend and I don't have family or anything around, and she's working today, so it's just another day for us. :/ There's some stuffing and mashed potatoes in the freezer from last year that we never got around to cooking. Might make that if it's still good, I guess.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/25 03:34:19 )
@Count Trashula: Yummy. :)
@MaxIsConfused: You would be able to order out food today?

Voltie — They/He Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/25 06:05:00 )

@Taffy: Sadly wasn't able to, mom wasnt willing to go out to fetch it. :(

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/25 23:49:04 )
@MaxIsConfused: I'm sorry that sucks. I hope you had something to eat last night.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/26 15:08:46 )
I'm late, but hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We made a Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Poatos, Green Bean Casserole, Buns, and Pumpkin Pie for dessert. Since it was the 3 of us(My SO and our son) we have a lot of Turkey left over, lol. We probably would have made Spagetti or something but Home Depot is awesome where SO works and gives their employees a Turkey and all the fixings to make up for Thanksgiving day. Tommrow we get together with SO side of the family and that should be fun.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/26 15:10:34 )
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a good day :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/26 16:41:16 )

@macsen191: Wow that's really awesome. It's always nice to have a lot of left overs because when you cook for that many hours in one day you deserve a break on Friday and maybe even Saturday lol. We only have stuffing and gravy left.

@Wildfire: I know I did. :) I hope that yours was good too.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 05:59:29 )
It was very, very quiet here for Thanksgiving. :)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 06:43:24 )

It's taking everything I have no to break into the leftover cheesecake in the fridge. I already had a substantial piece today. >_>;;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 23:30:45 )

@Wildfire: I hope you mean that in a good way haha :)

@CooperationIsKey: That sounds good. We finished the pumpkin pie and blueberry crisp here :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 02:58:57 )
@CooperationIsKey I love cheesecake! It takes a lot of willpower for cheesecake to stay in the fridge and not our bellies, lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 07:32:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooh yum. My cousin made cranberry-blueberry pie that was pretty awesome! Weirdly for all my pumpkin obsession I've had no pumpkin pie this year. ^^;

@macsen191: Oh my god for real!! I want some right now and I'm trying to be good lmao.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 14:32:59 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - yes, my very quiet holiday was not a bad thing. It didn't seem like much of a holiday though, since it was just the 4 of us.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 17:56:14 )

@CooperationIsKey: that sounds super good. I would love to try that!

@Wildfire: yeah the only family I had with my husband which did make it different but I made the most out of it. :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/29 17:40:58 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds like we had similar holidays... and that's not a bad thing, imo. Sometimes it's nice to just "do nothing" for a holiday :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 19:08:43 )

@Wildfire: Yes I agree. The weekend before I saw my family for my graduation and that was fun but also a lot (Ugh I hate Orlando sometimes haha)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 21:05:07 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - you came down here for your graduation?? ROFL! Orlando is a bit of a zoo even on a good day... XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.