Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Harvestella!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:14:00 )

Has anyone else played this game?

It’s Square Enix’s take on the farming sim. I would say it’s much more story based on combat-based than other farming sims but I love it I’m super into it. I haven’t been able to put it down since Friday and I think I’m not even half way through the game so definitely good value for money lol.

The art is gorgeous and I’m having a lot of fun with it. The characters are great too. I would say the one downside is that it’s harder to make money than other farming Sims and you can’t see how much items sell for until you sell them.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 02:14:29 )

Let’s talk about the game. Do you want to get it? Did you buy it? Are you liking the game?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 14:27:14 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I haven’t gotten it yet since I’ve been on the Fence if I would enjoy it. I think I might wait to pick it up later (hopefully on a sale) especially since Pokémon is coming out next week and that needs all my time 😂😂😂

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 16:26:55 )

@Spider: Yeah I don't know how I'm going to beat this before Pokémon lolol. I don't want it to end but also I played it ALL weekend and I'm still only like half way. I don't know why some people don't think it's a good value for money haha.

I think that you would enjoy it. It's a Square Enix game with a great story and RPG elements with farming. There are a few things I would change, but I felt that way about RF5 too.

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 18:07:46 )
I plan on getting it at some point, it looks really good. Pokemon isn't a priority but i still want it..but i can say the same for Harvestella lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 20:47:26 )

@Ryume: I'm sure it will be on sale in a few months :)

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/14 16:11:37 )
@Totalanimefan: You think so? Most games like that take forever to go on sale
i guess unless it's the holidays

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 03:39:33 )

@Ryume: actually GameStop has it on sale lol $10 off

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.