Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops temp freebs- character art

Voltie — they/he Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2022/10/29 18:23:08 )
so recently my bunny jojo got a really bad illness that required a lot of emergency vet visits, which entirely drained my savings (over $1,000 ) i had left this year. the little boy is 9 years old now and had a real tough time, but he is on the mend and i think safely out of the danger zone. it still scares me that i ran out of money when he could need another vet visit, and i need to eat/rent/live etc so i been lookin for a job but havent found one yet! i Never do art commissions and i havent even done that much art at all the past coupla years but i am desperate now so i need examples to set up commissions posts.

basically i need to try some different stuff and work my art muscles again so im offering freebies. its first come first serve, so long as you are ok with your art being used for an example post when i open commishes up.

for now ill just try having 4 slots and you pick which type you want

1 (uncolored) -
2 (colored) -
3 (chibi, colored) -
4 (sketch) -

sorry i have no examples rn i havent done any real art in FOREVER so i dont even know how well i can draw anymore ;;
but hey

Donator — She/her Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2022/10/29 20:41:23 )

Oh no!! That’s horrible. My 14-year old dog has cost me so much money in vet bills over the years. He just seems to have everything wrong with him.

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2022/10/29 23:31:09 )
@Stinky: 0h no. Hopefully, your bunny will get better
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2022/10/30 01:12:59 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh no! I had a dog who was born with hip displasia and arthritis, she needed alot of vet trips, medication and injections. She costed so much money, however every cent was well worth it. She passed at 11 just 7 months ago.
Its absolutly devestating to see your pet suffer, but i hope for you your bunny will stay healthy in the future!!

As for art i have this character if youd like: Ko-Eh
They have multiple outfits u can choose out of!
If youd like to draw them feel free to choose what, i have no prefrence in regards to sketch, chibi, color ect :^)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 22 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Portfolio | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — she/they/h Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2022/10/30 23:49:26 )

Oh i'll take a colored~
not sure if you do
anthro but i have my
fairy kei goblin shark
oc Abyss~

]

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

plz ping me!

Donator — Yes Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/11/7 21:57:44 )
Oh my gosh this is horrible, I'm so sorry to hear not just about your bun but for you as well :< I know what it's like to have a vet bill drown your whole savings, I had 14 pet rats at one point so vet visits were often :') I hope your lil boy is doing well!

As for art, I have a bunch of characters ranging from human to beast so you can grab whichever you feel most comfortable with! And since it's free and for practice/examples I definitely won't be picky about the type of drawing! Good luck out there, give your bunbun lots of love <3
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

Voltie — they/he Posted 6 days ago ( 2022/11/22 23:06:21 )
hey everyone! i'll still be doing art but i am waiting on a piece of hardware i ordered to arrive from amazon so i can use the tablet. they sent me the wrong one so i have to do a return/refund u_u but i'll be on this stuff as soon as i can!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.