Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment I'm going to see MIYAVI tonight! - Video uploaded

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 15:36:03 )

If you don't know him, he's a huge Japanese artist that's very talented. I believe he's also acted in movies as well. I saw the ad last night on FB (which I like never go on, but I wanted to check on my family) and I was like hell yeah. My husband listens to his music all the time. It's rock but almost always mixed in with another genre.
My fav song of his (not his most popular)
Youtube link

Edit: Ok so I saw him live and he was super amazing. One down side was the sound mixing was a little off, it was hard to hear him sing. Here's a video a took. Look at that guitar playing!!
My video

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 15:42:10 )
    @Totalanimefan: I just listened, NMS but I hope you have fun!!! Concerts are so exciting :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 15:54:01 )

@sunny: Thank you. It's cool. I could see it not being everyone's cup of tea. They aren't like a artist that I listen to all the time, but I respect their talent. :)
Concerts are exciting. And I've never been to this venue before, but it is easy enough to reach via public transit and the tickets were really cheap. Like $35! I feel like that's a steal. Concerts and shows tend to be so expensive.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:07:39 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh wow you got a good deal there!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:08:49 )

@sunny: Yeah really. I don't know if I've ever been to a concert that was such a good deal haha. (Although I have been to local artist's concert that was free, but for like paid ones lol)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 16:14:22 )
    @Totalanimefan: usually they are around a £100 so you got a steal there :D I’m sure it will be so fun (:

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 18:01:37 )
oooooh, that's cool

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 18:17:17 )

@sunny True and thanks!

@Shark: Thanks! I'm always happy to see a Japanese artist that I know and/or like. It's so rare for them to perform here. But all my favorite artists are Japanese lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 16:16:21 )

@Stinky: Yeah it's his 20th anniversary. He was amazing last night! It was so cool to watch him. I have to upload a video

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 17:01:41 )
@Totalanimefan: That's so cool! I love music that mixes or breaks the genre as it's always refreshing to hear!

Man the concert looks super fun to be in. Especially if it features your favorite music artist!

Hopefully one day I attend a concert or a music tour of one of my favorite music artists!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 17:10:37 )

@WretroughWorld: I love that kind of music as well! I listen mostly to Japanese music and it tends to mix genres a lot. ^^
It was fun to be there. I wish the audio engineers would have done better and turned his mic up or the other stuff down. But still his stage presence was so awesome!
I hope that you can go and see an artist that you really like soon.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 13:01:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: your video link just goes to Facebook home page??? Idk if it’s just me. Is the post set to public?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 16:16:23 )

@sunny: Oh darn. Let me see if I can fix that, sorry lol
Try this?
Video?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 18:15:58 )
    @Totalanimefan: that works! Wow he is very talented :O

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 18:21:53 )

@sunny: yes very much so! I wish his mic was working but that wasn’t his fault.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 18:31:41 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah shame about that, technical problems are annoying! Was it broken for the whole concert?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 20:22:37 )

@sunny: It got a little better, but really it wasn't good the whole time if you ask me. If he's ever back here on tour, I'm going again lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 21:02:43 )
    @Totalanimefan: aw that's a shame :/ at least you still enjoyed yourself!!! That's really good :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 21:30:56 )

@sunny: Yes I still had a great time! He was very into it as a performer and as someone who used to sing and preform it always makes me happy to see.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.