Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Are there not going to be sept crates

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 22:18:45 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
I am confusion lol.
Totally understand if anything is going on behind the scenes!! Just sort of sad that I haven't seen any announcements or anything else

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 02:26:22 )

I think since the August* ones were extended, we are gonna get new ones in october. thats just my guess tho.

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 02:27:20 )

(not me writing the wrong word )

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 03:44:14 )

It has seemed pretty quiet around here this month, but I also don't attend community discussions or pay close attention to every update, so I just assume they're working on stuff.

I bet staff is probably also balancing irl stuff too, this year has been insanely rough on a lot of people. I'm part of a couple groups or events that are normally on schedule but end up delayed a ton this year. I hope things get easier soon for everyone ^^;

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 19:23:57 )

I hope the staff is okay, things are definitely rough and many ppl are having rough financial stuff lately thx covid

Please ping me!

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 19:43:25 )
Hey everyone,
Sorry for being quiet on our end.
We will be releasing crates for the month of September. We're also working out the finishing touches to our anniversary event.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.