Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I’m very sick

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 14:34:36 )

Hi all. It’s been a few days. I went to Disney with some friends and we went hard at the parks. They didn’t even want to go back to the hotel when it was raining.
I think I’m paying the price now as I seem to have some kind of chest infection maybe pneumonia. It’s not Rona cause I did multiple tests and I’m coughing up a lot of phlegm. I’m bedridden right now and I’m still down in FL but staying with an aunt. I can’t go and see anyone or do anything because I’m so sick. It really sinks. I wish I was at home in my own bed and I wish I could see my Dr about this.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 14:47:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: omg no. I hope you get better soon! It must be tough for you, just make sure you rest up! Are you on antibiotics?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 15:23:41 )

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! i hope it isn't pneumonia!
I feel like any time I go to Florida I or someone in my party always gets sick within a week. There are so many germs whirling around, especially in the parks where people from ALL parts of the world collect. There's a lot of foreign germs our bodies don't know

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 16:40:28 )
oh no! I hope you're okay. D:

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:11:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you feel better soon, Total. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:11:46 )

@sunny: my Dr is at home in a different state. If I was at home I would be going to her now. So tl;dr I’m not on them cause I don’t believe I can see my Dr. Maybe I should just cut the trip short.

@Jolly: yes there have been a lot of time I’ve gotten sick at Disney. I hope it isn’t pneumonia either. I don’t want to be that sick while trying to get home. I was washing my hands a lot and wearing a mask indoors. I think it was the half a day spent in the rain.

@Shark: thanks. I’m trying to take it one day at a time. I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I might talk to my husband about us driving back before our flight on Sat because I’m not good enough to fly and that would be a lot on me. We did rent a car cause you have to drive everywhere in FL. Depends on who can give us our money back or credit.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:12:57 )

@Wildfire: thanks, that means a lot to me. While I’m happy it didn’t happen while I was finishing school I’m upset it happened while I was about to see a lot of people I care about.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:20:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( can’t you go to a hospital? I’m sorry idk how the health system works in the US ;( I hope you feel better soon!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:47:34 )

@Totalanimefan:
It could be, yeah. I've never personally gotten sick from rain, but I'm sure it can pick up a lot into the air.
That and masks only help a small bit o:

In any case, I hope its just a bad allergy case! or a bronchitis or something less scarring than pneumonia ;;

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 18:06:14 )
@Totalanimefan: At least you have family you can crash with while you're sick and out of state though right?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 20:55:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

could definitely be pneumonia as my grandmother got it 3 times and last time was when it was rainy.
hope you feel better soon.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 21:48:29 )

@sunny: that would be very expensive. We don’t have an NHS. If I was dying I would go. But I would t really want to expose myself to other sick people as well. Thanks for the suggestion though
@Jolly: do not think it’s allergies as I’m coughing up green and this feels way different. It could be bronchitis.
@Wildfire: yeah I’m with my aunt but she is very elderly and I wouldn’t want to give her this. I’m just staying in bed in the guest room.
@MoodyB: thank you!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 21:52:28 )

O no sorry to hear that total. Hope you get better soon.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 22:13:54 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh I’m sorry! I didn’t realise :O I hope you can recover soon, especially considering you have to travel :( did you fly there for your graduation?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 00:14:34 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I wish you speedy recovery!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 03:15:49 )

@vengeance: thank you. How is your eye? (I think it was your eye)

@GoblinsAndTea: thanks! This sucks!

@sunny: yeah America is like the only first world country without something like an NHS. Yes but luckily the flight isn’t until the 24th. Florida is where I’m going for graduation but that’s not until Nov. :) so next trip lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 12:51:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, that would not be ideal, but my point was more "at least you have a place to crash with family instead of landing in a hospital or in a hotel room or something" while you're out of town and sick :3 Are you starting to feel better?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 14:18:04 )

@Totalanimefan:
Aww! That really sucks! I'm sorry you got so sick.. hopefully you had a ton of fun though.

Pneumonia is nasty business, it can turn into a multiple week long stay in the hospital quite easily! I would try to reach out to your doctor anyway. They should have some type of telehealth option or, depending on the doctor, may even write you a script for antibiotics over the phone if you give a good rundown of your symptoms (e.g. coughing up green mucus frequently, a gurgling can be felt upon inhalation/exhalation, 100+ fever, fatigue, etc.). The prescription will transfer over state lines as it's not a narcotic. Get them to send the script to a chain, such as Walgreens, and they'll have no issues filling it from a different state.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/21 00:19:08 )
@Totalanimefan: . Make sure to reach out to your doctor.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/21 00:26:02 )

Sorry to hear you're so sick! That absolutely blows; I wish you a quick recovery!

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.