Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ୨♡୧ Ana's Wardrobe ୨♡୧

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 18:00:56 )
@Alchemists Fire: Thank-you! :D

Yeah, the gacha shops are a pain in my ass but the user market is usually good for anything you need.
People will usually sell shop items for the price of the spin, so it's a fair deal.
I love the games, they are excellent.
Starry Night is my enemy though. lol
(Especially now that one of my arrow keys is broken.)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 05:07:15 )
@Anarchist Beauty: You're very welcome! I'll have to try and find your profile on Dapper and send a friend request ^^

Ooh, okay, I'll have to take a look at the user market too =)
Starry Night was kinda fun, I think I like it better in draw mode though - also don't forget you can use WASD too!
I think my favourite is the Vaer Seaforage.
Silvie's Artifacts made no sense to me xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 05:46:09 )
@Alchemists Fire: LadyAnarchy#17271

Silvie's Artifacts it's just 2048, it can be a pain, but I usually just throw everything down and then to the left and repeat. lol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 07:17:29 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yay, I found you and sent a friend request ^^
I'm not sure what 2048 is, guess I'll have to look that up =)

Right now I'm just annoyed that I can't have both my Galactic accessories (the crest and the antenna) equipped at the same time, cause they're really cute

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 07:32:23 )
@Alchemists Fire: Oh, it's just a 'combine things to make bigger things' game. lol

And you'll have to get a Wardrobe Expansion for that.
I might have some in my invo, I'll check for ya.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 23:54:36 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ooh okay, thank you so much for the Wardrobe Expansions!
Oooh, I think I've figured out Artifacts now! That's really fun! I'll probably play that one a lot! Hehe, my friend likes it too, he was totally hyper-focused on it on my phone xD
I think I did my entire playground limit in Silvie's Artifacts today XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 03:33:38 )
@Alchemists Fire: lol NICE
I used my grandfather's tablet to play Starry Night in draw mode last night, got my highest score to date. XD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 16:06:37 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Officially addicted to Sylvie's Artefacts, lol. Played all the way in to work this morning xD
Ooh, nice! I've played draw mode on my phone a couple times but man after they start adding in the lightning bolts and circles and everything's 3 shapes to dim I just can't keep up xDD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 18:03:49 )
@Alchemists Fire: Oh my goodness, right?
Those lights get wild!
After a certain point you can't even look for the symbols, you just gotta frantically draw them. XD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 20:02:45 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yup, after a point I literally just frantically scribble on my screen xDD

Gaaaah I keep getting so close to 1024 in Artifacts! I took screenshots because I'm ANGY
Literally had like:

(16) (8) (4) (2)
(32) (16) (8) (4)
(256) (32) (16) (8)
(512) (64) (32) (16)

If I'd moved right or up instead of left or down I could've combined a ton of stuff D:

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 21:57:59 )
@Alchemists Fire: Same. lol

I'm also working on a new avi over there,but I can't seem to find a good mouth for the color scheme.
I will not give up though!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 22:01:04 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ooh, I can't wait to see your new avi!
I keep getting so distracted by Artifacts... I still need to find somewhere in the forums to chat/post regularly, does DV have a "hangouts" type forum?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 00:59:08 )
@Alchemists Fire: I believe they have a Hangout subforum now.
I thought I saw it anyway.... lol
We'll have to check.
Cos I've been spending more time there lately, so I might cart my CHB hangout over there.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 00:27:27 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh awesome! I would totally come and hang out with you. I forget what CHB is lol
I kinda lazily went looking for a Hangouts subforum and didn't see anything, but I didn't check everywhere xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 23:55:12 )
Ana my lovely, I can't get over how GORGEOUS your avis are!! I especially love the black/red, purple/green/black, and black/rainbow ones!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 04:55:33 )
@Alchemists Fire: Thank-you! 💜
I am loving your current!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 05:29:38 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you! I was working on an avi with this dress and then I think one of the avis you shared reminded me about the moon and the spellbook and I was like "wait I have those now!" and then this happened ♥

My original inspiration was Morticia Addams, but then someone said it gave them Elvira vibes, and I'm absolutely here for it ♥

Also, so glad you're back!

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 05:39:57 )
@Alchemists Fire: Morticia and Elvira are like... Cousins.
It fits. lol

Nice to be back.
Now I have a change to wear and show off all the new avis I've been making. XD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 01:52:08 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I thought I had replied to this, whoops xD
They totally are like cousins, and I love it. There are no words for how much I love Morticia, although the one I love is the 90s tv Morticia, from "The New Addams Family"

Eee, I can't wait to see all the avis you've been making, I always LOVE your avis

Going through your thread a couple of times, I think I might make a closet for my avis too, since I've got all the different characters I'm making avis of <3
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 02:58:01 )

@Alchemists Fire: Closet threads keep me sane.
        I've spent a lot of money on closet spots and this is definitely cheaper. 🤣

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.