Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Bundle/Crate/Event Bag Hold Item

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:59:16 )

I remember back in the day the staff was thinking about having a held item that would have the poses for all of the crates, orbs and event goodie bags ever released, and it would be sold for orbs.

My suggestion, if the staff still wishes to do this, is to have it divided by years. So all the poses for 2017 crates/goodie bags, then I could also buy a 2018 one, and so on.
I think that this would be easier for the staff because they wouldn't have to update the same item all the time, and you could release it at the end of the year and people would buy it (I think).

If you read this staff and you have already decided not to do it, ignore me lol. This just popped into my head.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:17:09 )

I hope they will still do it. ;; w;; Good suggestion~

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:28:57 )

@Kent: Thanks <3 I know a lot of members back in the day wanted that update.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 21:11:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the feedback, Total. Breaking them up by year would also minimize the size of the drop down in the inventory. I know large dropdowns have been trickier to navigate on smaller screens. We'll surely take this feedback into consideration and keep it in mind when the time comes for equip-able consumables again.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 21:13:23 )

@Vozzy: That's another good point. I was just thinking about how much easier it would be for the staff instead of the user. Yeah, whenever this is back on the table I think it would be a good thing to discuss with the other members of staff. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 04:30:53 )
I think this is a good idea! I would also suggest that potentially divide by year and month to reduce the size of the dropdown in inventory?
Although I don't know if this would make sense if some of the things are only released monthly

Maple

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.