Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me, how have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 23:03:13 )

I want to hear updates about how are you doing. I feel like a lot of you, I haven't chatted with in a while.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 23:14:27 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I got a new job (same company) back in May so I've been both busy and not busy at the same time? Like its back to monday-friday but its normal HR stuff and the summer heat has made people crazy lately.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 23:26:29 )

@Spider: Ah I see. I might go into HR when I'm finished with my business degree. Just depends.
I think the summer heat has made people crazy. It's way hotter than it was when we were growing up.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 23:51:55 )
@Totalanimefan: hey iam tbh miserable. 2 weeks ago i had an really bad tonsile infection. I just got my meds and went to work regulary now it spreadet into my ears its so painful i cant sleep..... actually iam waiting for the painkillers to work. Its almost 1 am and my daughter will rise at 5 am ;_;
hay?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 00:43:12 )

@Miss Sandman: That's awful. How long until you are healed? Can anyone else watch your daughter like a family member?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 00:56:26 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

I don’t have a degree in HR but I had some relevant experiences that made it easier to transfer over.

It’s just wild what people do and try to fight like we have cameras and can tell when you’re lying about what you were doing during certain times- or people who get caught stealing (or being naked in the parking lot) like????

But it does help that my team is super nice and makes the crazy parts fun

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 02:13:31 )

Hiii!
I also feel I haven't been chatting enough on here, outside of ranting in serious topics.
BUT ASIDE FROM THAT JAZZ things are good :D

Kept busy with Artfight
Then an ingame event on ffxiv
and working on secret art projects xD

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 02:54:00 )

@Spider: I would like to work apart of a team like that. It seem like a lot of HR teams are good to each other. It’s crazy how people try to lie.

@Jolly: yeah. Serious stuff is serious. It’s good that you have other things going on that aren’t as serious. When does art fight end?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 03:58:06 )

Completely overwhelmed and haven't done pretty much anything in months, tbh. Trying to get over it and slowly start tackling things.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 06:11:26 )
@Totalanimefan: no i always have her but thats okay i will get this!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 14:08:14 )
    I’ve not been doing well, so I haven’t been online much. They think I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome? Idk. I have to have more blood tests. I’m still homeless, but moving further up the waiting list for a property, I just need to be patient. I’m still in the hostel so at least I have a roof over my head. I’m ok, for the most part :) hanging in there!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 16:24:27 )

@Count Trashula: You got this. I hope that your health is doing better. Just gotta tackle things, little by little.

@sunny: That sounds so serious. I hope that it's not that. Are you ok with the blood tests? I'm not good with those kinds of things. I hope you can get a property soon. Is the hostel close to your mom's?

@Miss Sandman: Yes, you got this!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 16:32:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’m fine with blood tests, I have enough of them lol. I actually have reached the point where I’m ok if it’s that, at least I will have an answer…… I just want to know what is wrong with me.
    The hostel is about an hour and a half on the bus from my mum’s house. About half an hour drive in the car. I wish it was closer :( I travel on the bus to see her and then she drives me back, which is nice :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:17:30 )

@sunny: That's true. After a while you just want to know the answer.
That is kinda far. I think that you told me, but I don't remember. Is there a reason you moved out of your mom's?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:35:45 )
@Totalanimefan: i make it through the day. Now my child is screaming like hell because its bedtime and she is two..... i hate this age. One Was cute 0 was cute but two is like a Trip in hell with a brutally honest savage

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:52:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum didn’t want me to live with her any longer, she wanted to live alone. I don’t blame her, and I want a place of my own too so it was a mutual agreement. I am looking forward to finally getting a place to myself!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:54:14 )

@Miss Sandman: In English we call it the terrible twos. Because it's when they act out. I hope that you can make it through this time.

@sunny: Ah I see. That makes sense. I just couldn't remember if you had told me or not. How much longer do you think you will be on the waitlist?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 17:58:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: I can’t remember either lol. I think I’ll be on the waitlist for another month or two. One bedroom properties are in high demand it seems, and I have “only” been waiting 4 months… only…. Lol it is frustrating at times but I understand that the council is doing their best etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:01:47 )

@sunny: I'm sure it's really frustrating. 4 months seems like a long time. It's even longer here in the states because we don't building enough council housing. We barely have any. So what will you do for another month or so?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:03:49 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah because she is an good girl she just had the most random tantrums but well i always will love her and try to Support her trough this time the best i can.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.