Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 03:05:23 )
@Totalanimefan: That could also be fun. I wish there was like a big open world pokemon game, where you could do more than the 8 gym battles and defeat the team rocket. Like a big rpg, where you aren't some 10 year old, and could join and do any pokemon related jobs.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 05:19:17 )
@Rei Ann: I wonder, even though it's only like 7? Really not that much considering we're over 900 Pokemon now xDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 17:12:01 )
@Alchemists Fire: It's just a guess but no idea for sure. I know the last game, they didn't even want to bother putting in the whole pokedex, which like sucks, but I would like the switch game to have all pokemon in them.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 21:42:42 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, I recall people being really upset that the entire dex wasn't going to be included in sword & shield, I guess we'll see what they do next.
I'm really tempted to preorder Scarlet & Violet xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 22:02:34 )
@Alchemists Fire: Yeah, at least the dlc added some more. But I'll be mighty pissed, if they don't at the very least include all the Pokémon from sword and shield, because they should already have the assets for the switch.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 16:31:25 )

@Rei Ann: That would be soo cool! We got kinda close to that with Acreus, which was a great game. I wonder what Gen 9 will take from that game.
I also hope they make another game in that style. I could totally see it with Johto!!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 21:31:42 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, it did, I was really happy the DLC added more. Which reminds me that I still need to go back and finish both the main story and all the DLC xDDD I have both games and bought it twice because I'm a NERD xDDD

I agree, all the stuff from Sword & Shield should at least be in Scarlet & Violet because they already have the assets for the Switch

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 23:21:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Sort of, but like it was only for one job. I want more open world and different job fun. Not everything has to be dog fighting. I do want more in that style. I was very upset when they didn't make another Let's Go game. I loved it, but I heard the Japan fans hated it.

@Alchemists Fire: I still need to get the DLC, but it's almost half the price of a new game, and well I could get a new game, so that's like why I haven't gotten it. I don't judge you for getting twice. In fact, I know the outfits in the dlc, are worth it alone.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 00:09:54 )
@Rei Ann: I don't even remember what the outfits in the DLC are haha, it's been a while since I last played xD
I think the main reason I went for the DLC was the dexes, and I have both versions of the game and I think there were version exclusives in the DLC too? But I can't remember for sure anymore

I'd love another Let's Go style game, I really thought they were gonna do them for every gen. I also love speculating on what the two pokemon would be for each gen - like surely for gen 2/Johto it'd be Marill and Togepi xD Gen 3 I'm not so sure, I doubt they'd do Let's go Plusle/Let's Go Minun, haha. Gen 4 I bet would be like Let's Go Shinx/Riolu, and gen 5 onwards I have no idea

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 21:43:26 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah I heard that they weren't going to make another one of those. I like how you could see the pokemon before you went into battle with it. I think Let's GO Johto would be popular, but like you said, it wasn't popular in Japan.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 23:06:17 )
@Alchemists Fire: Well one of my favorite features as being able to customize yourself. So I'm a sucker for clothing. Let's go was so fun, and it was just nice to have a different take. I like the games that break the usual pokemon sterotype.

I would really love a Johto game, like a new remake or just something set there.

@Totalanimefan: I think it would have done really well here, but Japan likes to fight I guess? I don't know.

Did you guys see the new trailer for Violet and Scarlet?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 15:54:24 )

@Rei Ann: I did! I'm glad that we got more info about the game. It seems like they are trying to change it up. (Finally)
What did you think?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 23:52:04 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, I love customizing avatars and trainers. I also like the games that break the usual stereotype, one of the reasons I'm loving Legends Arceus so much. I'd love to see another game in that line too.

A Johto game would be amazing in the Let's Go style, imagine how cute everything would be T_T <3

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/22 05:43:20 )

i'm so behind on pokemon games
:c

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 23:14:43 )
@Alchemists Fire: I just learn the new game has co op where you can play with friends, so I def hope that there is tons of amazing custom thing. I do want let go copies so much more. If only the USA matter to Japan game companies more.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 21:31:54 )
@Rei Ann: I love the new ghost type they just revealed for Scarlet/Violet, but I don't wanna spoil for anyone. It's so cute, I need a whole party of them.
I'm so excited for the co-op, I can't wait to see how it works. Hopefully it's more than just the max raid battles in Sword/Shield

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 01:17:42 )
@Alchemists Fire: Right, the new pokemon was so cute. I wonder if they've should what the starters become.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 07:29:10 )
@Rei Ann: I don't think they've shown the starter evos yet, people are still impatiently waiting for them.

I'm at the point I just wanna know what the version exclusives are even though I know I'm gonna get Violet cause I like the cover legendary xD
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 15:05:24 )
@Alchemists Fire: thankfully my husband plays so I’m gonna convince him to get a psychical copy of both so I can play both. Otherwise he just would go digital.

I also still
Hoping for a new eeevee.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 16:45:12 )

Hey all! I finally decided to pre-order Gen 9. I decided to get Violet. I hope that I like that one!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.