Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 02:00:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Not sure, Sword and Sheild added new areas right? Like I think a summer vacation idea could be fun, go to another region, allow us to change clothings, add more and new pokemons, I'd be up for it.

@Rallaa: It could be that, but I also think a major part of it, is gamefreak is known for pushing out a game to hit holiday numbers. If they would just take a little longer to make the game, there could be way more stuff for it.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 18:21:18 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah they had a DLC that was like an island to the south and an area to the north of the main region.
Summer vacation does sound like a cute DLC to keep with the school theme. ^^ Changing clothes I feel like is something that they had to add back in right!?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 00:55:22 )
@Totalanimefan: These are just random thoughts, but it would fit the theme, and like maybe it's even like a summer cruise or something.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:01:15 )

@Rei Ann: I really like your ideas about the game. They should hire you haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:46:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Too bad I am not Japanese or a game developer.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 00:17:09 )

@Rei Ann: Too bad haha. Although there is one British guy at the team. I think he's the lead Pokemon designer since Gen 8?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 00:30:01 )
@Totalanimefan: True, but I did study history of Japan in college, and I know westerners especially Americas face very rough times out there. Because of the crime base guys do, plus parts of the society still want women at home having kids. I know things are getting better, but I'd rather just dream online.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:24:38 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah it's changing, but that's still mostly true.
I really like the ideas that you come up with. If only they could see your ideas haha

I haven't had the chance to play at all this week, and this weekend is going to be busy too. Maybe I can this Sunday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:01:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I haven't had much play time either. Are you almost done with the story? I am close to wrapping up the game, I think.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 01:55:33 )

@Rei Ann: I haven't played in a week. I've been helping my friend with her move. And I'm also watching her dog right now. My husband got a new guitar this week and I'm a singer, so we have been practicing music together. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 02:10:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I did play a little last night. Ended up finishing the team star arc. I have a the elite four run(i assume it's that), and some lab thing for the Arven route.

Sounds like a busy week.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:26:43 )

@Rei Ann: Oh nice! I played it for a little while too. I think I'm going to try the Titan route soon. I think it's been long enough since my dog passed.
Yeah it was. Today I had to run some errands but now I'm done for the day :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 23:58:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Oooh, well just take it one step at a time, if it starts to feel a bit much. I want to finish the pokedex on my end, to get the shiny charm.

Ooh sounds like busy day.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 20:06:27 )

@Rei Ann: I heard the Titan route is very emotional but I think I will be ok? How close are you to finishing the pokedex?
Yeah it really was. Left in the morning and wasn't done with stuff until like 4 pm

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 01:13:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I found for me, the second scene aka the second titan defeat, and the fifth ones were the ones that got me the most. It reminded me of my cat that passed awhile ago.

I think I need to get a little under 100 pokes.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/31 06:04:14 )
I finished Scarlet but I gotta say after seeing the ending from the Turo perspective from a youtuber's playthrough, I think I prefer Turo over Sada. Turo looked cooler at the end scene. I'm on the complete the dex phase now. I just got two more to get now; Slowking and Persimmian.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.