Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:20:26 )

I came back from a week off doing rl things and I have 59 notifications.
What did you guys do while I was away? XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:21:29 )
We pinged you, OBVIOUSLY... XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:46:01 )

@Wildfire: OBVS
Can't even hold down the fort without me lol
(jk)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:47:39 )

Well you see... everything is in chaos while your gone and the dust bunnies is roaming everywhere and we needed our leader back o3o

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:55:18 )
    Lol did you have a nice time?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:58:43 )
we missed youuu
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:05:40 )

@Purpsy: Oh, I see, I see -nods-
lol

@Alorrena: I missed you guys too -hugs-

@sunny: I did. They were British so I think we went to like 15 different places to have a drink and I don't drink lol.
But yeah we had a good time. Ended up walking 70 miles during the week. And so far I don't seem to have Rona. We talked about it and they didn't wear a mask because they did get Rona in Dec and said it wasn't even as bad as a cold. They didn't know it was really bad for us.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:15:13 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( some people!! I’m glad you don’t have covid again! And it sounds like you had a good time, with lots of walking and drinking lol! I’d say not all brits are like that but…… lol XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:22:20 )

@sunny: Thank you. I think I won't know for sure until it's been a week since coming back from NYC, but yes I agree with you.
Yeah I know not all Brits, but also that's a lot of the stereotypical culture and the 3 Brits I was with like a drink, and then another, and then another.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:31:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol XD Most Brits are big into drinking culture, it’s kind of embarrassing.
    You went to NYC? That’s so cool! Have you been before?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:42:31 )

@sunny: lol yes, but it doesn't have to be embarrassing. It's just so expensive. I think the three of them together probably dropped 1,000 pounds on drinks throughout the week. (not each, like all together)
I've been to NYC a ton of times in my life. It's only a 2.5 hour flight from Florida and it's pretty close to DC 3 hours on the train or 1 hour flight. I have family from Pennsylvania and on the bus it's only 1.5 hours.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:45:16 )
    @Totalanimefan: I didn’t realise you live so close! That’s pretty cool, I would love to go to NYC. I bet it’s expensive tho!
    £1000 on drinks sounds about right lol. I’m glad they had a good time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:54:59 )

@sunny: I think it's like 300 miles between DC and NYC? Maybe 250 miles?
It's soooo expensive, but it's a great city. No where else like it on earth. Not even London or Tokyo is the same.
lolol you aren't even shocked by the price. You are showing your British side. XP

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:23:00 )

@KDA Drew: Thank you! That's super exciting. I know you have been working hard. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:13:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: it sure is on my bucket list. But you’d need so much spending money!! Did you do touristy things or just shopping or…?
    Lol xD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:18:12 )

@sunny: I didn't do any shopping, and I don't drink (but I do like mocktails)
There are lots of free sites to see in DC. In NYC they tend to cost money, but there are free things to do. Like a lot of the famous buildings you can view from the outside, we did pay to go to the top of the One World Trade Center (which was a first for me) and it was really beautiful, but also don't look directly down, just out lol.
Parks in DC and NYC are beautiful and worth a visit. I love High Line Park in NYC. I visit it every time.
It's worth it to have a bucket list or things semi-planned out before you come. I'm not a person that plans to the min or anything, but if you don't have ideas in your head you will just be sitting around being like what should we do?

I could always give you pointers for both cities. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 21:14:25 )
@totalanimefan: Glad you had fun on your trip! I'd love to go see lots of places, like England, Scotland, Ireland, California, Arizona, and would like to go to FLordia again, but $$$ and now physical problems I will probably never get to do.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:06:04 )
      Clearly the place is going to fall apart without you.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:38:17 )

@Anarchist Beauty: It's gonna fall apart without you bby. <3

@Kory: Thank you. It was. I'm very physically tired and I'm ready to sit down lol

@macsen191: Ugh I know. Travel is great except for the money and what it does to your body XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.