Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:26:41 )
Good morning everyone who is currently here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:34:49 )
@star2000shadow: lol! <3 Leg mods do seem to give some interesting options for avatars...

@Another Movie Addict: good morning AMA. I'm here -or at least floating in and out- for a little while. How are you doing??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:36:10 )
I'm alright, mostly just very tired.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:38:41 )
You been working a lot lately? Or have you been out, partying things up? XD ... or just not sleeping? In other words, why are you so tired today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:40:33 )
I've been working a lot. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 13:06:15 )
lol. That's good, isn't it? How's it going?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 13:07:20 )
There are pros and cons. The AC at work is still broken and it has made being there absolutely miserable.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 13:10:56 )
Oh jeeze... no A/C at all? That seriously sucks... it's a potential danger too, in FL over the summer. Not to mention the effect on the books, or the customers. I know that I wouldn't stay in a store without any A/C for very long...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 14:01:58 )
Right now we're using large (and loud) fans. And it's been helping a little, but only just barely. And we have had people walking out due to the heat.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 14:04:30 )
At least the air is moving around a little bit?? Does the store plan on getting the A/C fixed? It's not like they didn't have warning that a complete failure of the A/C was probably coming... not after last summer and the unit not doing much in terms of actually cooling the building...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 14:07:19 )
We've been trying to get it fixed for the past few weeks now. But now it's looking like the whole unit has to be replaced.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 14:33:27 )
That's unfortunate. It's an expensive thing to do (even before all this inflation and stuff), but I imagine that the store pretty much has to get it done...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 14:42:52 )
This summer has already been dangerously hot. They really need get it fixed.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 15:00:56 )
Yeah, that's kinda my point. It's not like you can not have A/C in Florida over the summer... and the worst part of it is just starting...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 15:05:44 )
Yep. It was broken while it was getting 100+ out there. We were miserable.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 15:19:33 )
I remember you mentioning it last summer. :3 But that's what I meant about "they had warning" about the A/C... the A/C that apparently just completely quit this summer... a summer that is just going to get hotter and more taxing for the A/C units all across the state as it goes on...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 16:18:14 )
Yeeeeeeeeeep. Our area manager has been calling and talking to everyone she can to get this fixed. She's even gone to the very top of this area's food chain. But all that really happened is sending us the fans. Which are so loud that I can't hear customers when they ask for help.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 23:05:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol! <3 Leg mods do seem to give some interesting options for avatars...

@Another Movie Addict: good morning AMA. I'm here -or at least floating in and out- for a little while. How are you doing??

yep and they made leg mod commons that i think are cool haha but then that's just me so 'shrugs'

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 14:31:51 )
@star2000shadow: lol... the leg mods can be interesting, but they are not (for the most part) one of my favorite things here, tbh - the "broken leg syndrome" bugs me too much XD ... but that's probably just me.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 14:36:16 )

Good morning everyone. Are we having a good (holiday) weekend so far??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.