Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Rune Factory Series

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 21:58:35 )

I know some of you must play Rune Factory right? It's by the same team that made the old Harvest Moon games and the current Story of Seasons games. It's a farming/life sim with combat and marriage. I think it's the best series in its genre.

Have you guys every played then? Which ones? How did you like it?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 22:01:00 )

I LOVED RF4 and RF4S. I had it on the 3DS and Switch. I recommend it to everyone. Good balance and it's hard to put down. I think I had like 60+ hours on the 3DS one and over 100 hours on the Switch one.

I just picked up Rune Factory 5 today and I'm excited to play it. When it was announced in the Nintendo Direct I screamed haha. The studio went under in 2013/2014 and there were rumors that they were already working on 5, but it was considered a 'dead' series until the announcement in 2019!

I don't know if I will love it as much as 4, because that game is honestly super good, but I'm excited! I'm going to play it after I do some schoolwork.

EDIT: I played it for 4 hours last night. I like the characters a lot, they might be better than 4's? But the camera on my farm is kinda driving me crazy. I think there is a way to fix it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — we/us/our Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 02:52:17 )
I love the Rune Factory series.
I've played part of the 1st and 5th and my favorite is the 4th game by a longshot.

Rune Factory 4 is one of my absolute favorite games.
I feel like everything in it is pretty much perfect.
The closest thing to an issue I had with it was I never wanted to stop playing or the story to end. Lol.

5 has a lot of weird issues, but its not a bad game.
I still prefer the characters from 4.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.