Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Old And New Orbs And Crate Items(updated)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 04:04:36 )

◦✹ @LilMissKushy: Ahh the feeling of throwing more items on the mix when the avi isperfectly finish already =w= ✹◦

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 19:24:50 )
@purpsy: yes that's it XD o0o I love the new avatar

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 07:57:06 )
@poetictorment: here's my list for you to have a wee look at see if I have anything you need :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 19:21:52 )
@lilmisskushy: CAn i get a Counting sheep and the much mushroom?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 22:31:06 )

◦✹ @LilMissKushy: Thanks! It has been a challenge =w= ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 13:42:51 )
@LilMissKushy: I'm interested in one of your Raven Mages, your unique jeans, and unique sweaters if you still have them all available.... 7k total, right? TIA

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 14:13:15 )
@alorrena: so sorry for the late reply I didn't see your post .. do you still need these items ?

@wildfire: yes of course let me send you a wee trade

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 16:39:37 )
@LilMissKushy: no worries! Yeah, i'd still like them!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 23:04:36 )
@LilMissKushy: Thank you. Sorry for the delay in responding to the trade - I've been out all day :3 I'll do my part now...

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 07:46:14 )
Thanks so much ladies .. and no problem @wildfire: I delay all the time .. I know life gets busy :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:09:35 )
@LilMissKushy: Life does get busy, doesn't it? ... and most of us can't -and don't- sit in front of the computer all day long...
Thanks again for the trade :3

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:17:56 )
@wildfire: it really does my three year old keeps me busy 🤣 I'm glad I don't have time to sit all day on the screen anymore .. although I still do like a bit of time to game and chat .. your very welcome and thank you :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:20:41 )
Three year olds are busy little bees! You've got to keep chasing them or they will find something they're not supposed to be getting in to or doing!! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 17:44:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LilMissKushy: I'd like 2 raven mage-3k if possible, sending a trade, if you no longer have them feel free to just cancel. <:3( )~~

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 22:31:57 )
@wildfire: tell me about it.. I can't even go for a pee or I'm getting flooded out with water every where .. she's like flash Gordon 🤣 I absolutely love your avatar so pretty ♥️

@star2000shadow: yes if course Hun trade updated :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 02:21:24 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LilMissKushy: Thanks hun. accepted on my end. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 13:59:31 )
@LilMissKushy: lol - yeah, I remember those days! <3 Enjoy them while they last!
Thanks for the compliment on my avatar :)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 15:46:41 )
@wildfire: your very welcome :D

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 15:47:36 )
@star2000shadow: your very welcome :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 16:31:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LilMissKushy: How goes your day? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.